Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

I got a handful of vanity suggestions on my mind I was thinking about. I will list them all:

• Yveltal Wings (BackSlot)
  • Xerneas Antlers/Horns (Headset)
  • Zygarde Eyes (Eyewear)
  • Blastoise Shell (Backslot)
  • Super Saiyan Armor (Suit)
  • New Christmas Hat!! or new years hat! I would buy so fast!
  • New Wings Would be nice
  • A Motorbike like the bikers ride around with or a Pokemon Mount.
  • Panda Hat
  • Instead of just reverse scene, a forward scene or something like that worth the same amount of money, would be nice.
  • Mew Hat
  • Celebi Hat
  • Pikachu Tail
  • Venusaur Sprout For Back
  • Army (Camouflage) Suit
  • Police Suit (For GMs)
  • Bowser Shell For KingBowser's greatness! (Exclusive for him hue)
  • Jirachi Hat!!
  • Imagine Koopatroopa shell backslots awasome stuff!
  • Umbreon ears
  • Shiny Charizard Wings
  • Cape With Pokeball Emblem on it
  • Edit: Getouthat

Like If You Like Any Of These Suggestions, I will make some sprites of these if you guys like the ideas.

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

I'd like to suggest vanity pants and shoes aswell as sleeves. Cannot count how many makeover kits ive bought just to change colors on those pieces lol.

Also more anime vanity hair is a godsend and maybe cheaper item color changes.

Cheers Abel!

ps. I realize this looks like a copy of my old post but appearently our amazing team couldn't generously just move the post but instead it was easier to just waste space and lock it. So there my explanation. ^^)

Cheers! Abel

I got a handful of vanity suggestions on my mind I was thinking about. I will list them all:

• Yveltal Wings (BackSlot)
  • Xerneas Antlers/Horns (Headset)
  • Zygarde Eyes (Eyewear)
  • Blastoise Shell (Backslot)
  • Super Saiyan Armor (Suit)
  • New Christmas Hat!! or new years hat! I would buy so fast!
  • New Wings Would be nice
  • A Motorbike like the bikers ride around with or a Pokemon Mount.
  • Panda Hat
  • Instead of just reverse scene, a forward scene or something like that worth the same amount of money, would be nice.
  • Mew Hat
  • Celebi Hat
  • Pikachu Tail
  • Venusaur Sprout For Back
  • Army (Camouflage) Suit
  • Police Suit (For GMs)
  • Bowser Shell For KingBowser's greatness! (Exclusive for him hue)
  • Jirachi Hat!!
  • Imagine Koopatroopa shell backslots awasome stuff!
  • Umbreon ears
  • Shiny Charizard Wings
  • Cape With Pokeball Emblem on it
  • Getout Hat

Like If You Like Any Of These Suggestions, I will make some sprites of these if you guys like the ideas.

If any of these come in new update, I fking called it

Hey DS i wanted to suggest something for a while so here i go

Why not make female characters of PokeMMO have -----?

This way we can know who's female or male :)

Lets not have "gender organs" on our sprites otherwise each gender might have a slight chance of sexualizing the sprites. Some people love that kind of attention, but other types of people don't (I have several friends who hate this sort of attention). This might scare away some of our non-sexual audience from playing this game. In summary, lets not have sexual organs on our sprites.

db10b2d3205f1b023cdfc232142b5b4c.png

This rule validates my point beautifully. Even though this is referring to usernames, it could also be applied to sprite design. Sprite designs need to be "impartial" and not attract "sexual attention." The only way we should be able to tell if a person is a male or female is going to be based upon Darkshade's Character Customization 2.0 designs.

This rule validates my point beautifully. Even though this is referring to usernames, it could also be applied to sprite design. Sprite designs need to be "impartial" and not attract "sexual attention." The only way we should be able to tell if a person is a male or female is going to be based upon Darkshade's Character Customization 2.0 designs.

Lets not have "gender organs" on our sprites otherwise each gender might have a slight chance of sexualizing the sprites. Some people love that kind of attention, but other types of people don't (I have several friends who hate this sort of attention). This might scare away some of our non-sexual audience from playing this game. In summary, lets not have sexual organs on our sprites.

I can almost guarantee that the rules did not play a part in the overall sprite design since overworld sprites for females never had breasts in the base games either. I would be willing to wager that this is due to the limitations for the overworld sprites and has zero to do with our Code of Conduct.

I can almost guarantee that the rules did not play a part in the overall sprite design since overworld sprites for females never had breasts in the base games either. I would be willing to wager that this is due to the limitations for the overworld sprites and has zero to do with our Code of Conduct.

Ah, I see your point. I thought it was because our society has hypersexualized "gender organs" to the point that pitching the idea of implementing "gender organs" would be silly. Xela, you make a extremely valid argument that the sprites are too small to implement such organs. I thought the C of C was referring to this type of suggestion, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Edited by Bestfriends