Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

It would be good to implement the 12 zodiacal armor based on the Knights of the Zodiac, through an event to obtain them or by putting it in the store, since there are Chinese New Year cosmetics, why not take out the 12 zodiacal armor and have each one come out in its respective date, it would be incredible since the fans would also like it and would like both new and old players to return.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sería bueno implementar las 12 armaduras zodiacales basadas en los Caballeros del Zodiaco, mediante un evento para obtenerlos o poniendolo en la tienda, ya que hay cosmeticos del año nuevo chino, por que no sacar las 12 armaduras zodiacales y que cada una salgan en su respectiva fecha, seria increible ya que tambien les gustaria a los fans y aria que vuelvan jugadores tanto nuevos como antiguos.

The 12 Golden Armors.jpeg

This has probably been suggested before, but there are a lot of custom NPC sprites with outfits/hairstyles that are designed wonderfully. I think it would be nice to implement these as cosmetic options for the players.  As a side note, I would personally LOVE if the calm eyes looked more like the calm eyes of the shrine maiden NPC, they look much more polished and the blush is a nice touch!

custom NPCs.png

Edited by peachnkey
2 hours ago, peachnkey said:

This has probably been suggested before, but there are a lot of custom NPC sprites with outfits/hairstyles that are designed wonderfully. I think it would be nice to implement these as cosmetic options for the players.  As a side note, I would personally LOVE if the calm eyes looked more like the calm eyes of the shrine maiden NPC, they look much more polished and the blush is a nice touch!

custom NPCs.png

The last sprite here is actually created using existing player assets that should be released eventually™

The hairstyles on sprites 1 and 3 don't mesh well with our hat-hair mask so aren't really a possibility in their current form.

The outfits themselves may be, aside the shrine maiden, which has a slightly different body type and would need adapting.

It'd be nice if we had some sort of makeup system to support the blush etc. specifically, rather than making it the default.

17 hours ago, kniLwodahS said:

A friend of mine did it, and allow me to share here:
Sans_titre_692_20240309084624.png.8f20cf30ffa59b4ef40d85ef6742bbe3.pngSans_titre_694_20240309102525.png.36ef4355b43cb9ee555e88ca06589501.png

Bye Legend

Imagine we put this Goku Vanity and these bike mounts to stay so that players can buy them all-year 'round