Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

I wish have a Shiny Pidgeot hat :D bdnKimq.jpg?1V0PawEs.jpg?1(sorry for the green background)

NV-IGL-GROU_1.jpg
Fucking when?

The glasses are already in game. And the nose i think it's just impossible in a 2d game, lol. Edited by XelaKebert
Use the edit button next time

I have a suggestion for the gift shop, I would like the Kudasai knight helmet to be in the gift shop. I think it can make players look more manly and the helmet has a bit of an adventurous touch to it. We already had the Desu Lab coat and the Kyu hat. Why not have the Kudasai Knight Helmet?

02530cff1e64216149e1c499f4ddd667.png

I love this helmet and I wish it was available someday in the future. I would be one of the first customers in the gift shop if this helmet was available...

I have a suggestion for the gift shop, I would like the Kudasai knight helmet to be in the gift shop. I think it can make players look more manly and the helmet has a bit of an adventurous touch to it. We already had the Desu Lab coat and the Kyu hat. Why not have the Kudasai Knight Helmet?

02530cff1e64216149e1c499f4ddd667.png

I love this helmet and I wish it was available someday in the future. I would be one of the first customers in the gift shop if this helmet was available...

Ill take 20