Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

On 10/12/2017 at 10:40 PM, RealLifeAngel said:

Perhaps the base, yes. But the colours is wrong. The colours would has to be black or navy blue since those are the standard & the stripes would has to be white! Also, the stripes would need to be going down the side of the sleeves, not the chest & would need to extend entirely down the side of both pant legs. Also, said lines need to be doubled not one solid one. But like I said, that is a great example for a basis, thx you! 

Why not just send a photo

hqdefault.jpg

Soccer Jerseys

Outfit (Examples,will add somes later)

Barcelona :                                          Juventus :                    Ac Milan : 

1508787355-barca.png       1508787355-juve.png   1508787355-milan.png

And making us able to change the color of the stripe,the main color and the pants.Or maybe add jerseys of countries in honor of the upcoming World Cup in 2018.

On 10/23/2017 at 3:41 PM, AlitoFernando said:

Soccer Jerseys

Barcelona :                                          Juventus :                    Ac Milan : 

And making us able to change the color of the stripe,the main color and the pants.Or maybe add jerseys of countries in honor of the upcoming World Cup in 2018.

I like this, I think one should be available that can be customized & have some which are preset to various countries ;o

On 23/10/2017 at 8:41 PM, AlitoFernando said:

Soccer Jerseys

1 hour ago, RealLifeAngel said:

I like this, I think one should be available that can be customized & have some which are preset to various countries ;o

Given the way our layering system works, this is the best I'm able to do for jersey customizability:

Soccer_Jersey.png

Any instances of green in this image are colourable (Yes that includes the socks) - anything else is not (excluding the hair & eyes)

And for the record - I am reading all of the suggestions that go in here and will get around to adding a few more of them, but this one in particular lined up with something else I was working on recently.

Is it possible to have like a pajama design as apart of a new outfit, or something similar to a cape with a hood. I can see this going well with some pokemon like dunsparce or dratini. I'm no pixel artist so I can't really make a rough design but I hope it throws the idea out there :3.

1 hour ago, Darkshade said:

Given the way our layering system works, this is the best I'm able to do for jersey customizability:

Soccer_Jersey.png

Any instances of green in this image are colourable (Yes that includes the socks) - anything else is not (excluding the hair & eyes)

And for the record - I am reading all of the suggestions that go in here and will get around to adding a few more of them, but this one in particular lined up with something else I was working on recently.

I would have wanted the stripes to be colourable too so we can make plain jerseys,but however it looks so great

1 minute ago, Elliasal said:

Is it possible to have like a pajama design as apart of a new outfit, or something similar to a cape with a hood. I can see this going well with some pokemon like dunsparce or dratini. I'm no pixel artist so I can't really make a rough design but I hope it throws the idea out there :3.

What kind of pajamas are you wearing that has a cape &  hood? LOL

And for the record - I am reading all of the suggestions that go in here and will get around to adding a few more of them, but this one in particular lined up with something else I was working on recently.

~* SLAVA SPORTIVNYY KOSTYUM *~

I guess this is the right place for this. 
Could the Pumpkin Backpack be fixed to where the green stem on top actually shows? As far as I know, it only shows if your character is bald. 

Spoiler

My character normally wearing it, no stem showing:
d8dIX8L.png

Went to gift shop preview and tried on Cursed Mask (since it makes you bald) to see the stem showing:
WnuRN9H.png

Maybe it's an issue with the hair covering it or something I guess? idk 

It's no big deal and you prob got alot of other shit to be working on but I think it would be nifty eventually if it's do-able :)

That's correct, and that's also why I can't fix it - because then with longer hairstyles the backpack would always be on top, and that would look really odd.

hi, @Darkshade,Can pumpkin backpack have the chance to reappear?It is a masterpiece!!