Shiny Alternative Sprite (HD Battle Sprites & Follower Sprite)

Hi guys, I've been playing this incredible game for 2 months now, having fun and I want to share a small modification I made to the mods (HD Battle Sprites/Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1) all credit to their creators.

I am not an expert in the graphic theme, just a common user of paint, I set out to change the unsuccessful color of some very dear shinys and this was the result, I hope someone finds it useful.

To install it you must unzip both files and replace the files inside with the ones found in the PokeMMO mod folder (HD Battle Sprites & Follower Sprite) according to the number of each pokemon by dragging them or using copy and paste. Please make a backup before modifying each mod to resolve any issues.

*You do not need to unzip the complete mods, you have to open the mod with winrar or 7zip and a window will open with a folder enter that folder and replace the files with the ones I provide.

*Note: I added the direct links to the fully modified mods with the alternative shiny ones for those who don't know how to modify them with the files I posted above. The links are in comment mode with my nick in each original post of their creators, please all the credit is theirs and I thank each one of them for their work.  HD Sprites Full - Follower Sprites Full

Download only the files with the 6 modified pokemon:  HD Sprites   -  Follower Sprites

149-front-s.gif

196-front-s.gif

94-front-s.gif

445-front-s-m.gif

Edited by LvPirez
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...