It is a joke or?

Hey Diter, I hope these pieces of advice will help

1) Leveling your pokemon to the level cap

2) Ensuring your pokemon have move categories that match their stats. for example, if they have a higher physical attack stat, moves that are classified as dealing physical damage will help

3) A proper variety of pokemon can make things easier. For example, running all electric is viable, but it can make things significantly harder. You could run a dragon type, ice type, fire type, etc. 

4) Ensuring your pokemon a proper diversity of moves. A blaziken can learn thunderpunch which works very well when paired with blaziken's high attack stat. 

5) Using items found in story to your best ability. For example, if you are in Hoenn and Earthquake is your best friend, you can grab the soft sand item from someone on the beach in slateport city. 

6) Using items that complement a pokemon's ability. If a pokemon like raticate or machamp has guts, you can use flame orb. milotic with a bold nature with marvel scale, flame orb, and light screen is great

7) EV training

Although I have said all this, there have been people that have beeaten story with pokemon with all 0 IVs and not caring about IVs. There was a player recently who beat Sinnoh with just a piplup. Razimve showed the piplup video above. Try using some of the things I said above. If you're still having a tough time, try using a Krookodile with the moxie ability and a starmie with a good moveset like thunderbolt, psychic, power gem, and surf. 

13 hours ago, DragoTamer said:

Hey Diter, I hope these pieces of advice will help

1) Leveling your pokemon to the level cap

2) Ensuring your pokemon have move categories that match their stats. for example, if they have a higher physical attack stat, moves that are classified as dealing physical damage will help

3) A proper variety of pokemon can make things easier. For example, running all electric is viable, but it can make things significantly harder. You could run a dragon type, ice type, fire type, etc. 

4) Ensuring your pokemon a proper diversity of moves. A blaziken can learn thunderpunch which works very well when paired with blaziken's high attack stat. 

5) Using items found in story to your best ability. For example, if you are in Hoenn and Earthquake is your best friend, you can grab the soft sand item from someone on the beach in slateport city. 

6) Using items that complement a pokemon's ability. If a pokemon like raticate or machamp has guts, you can use flame orb. milotic with a bold nature with marvel scale, flame orb, and light screen is great

7) EV training

Although I have said all this, there have been people that have beeaten story with pokemon with all 0 IVs and not caring about IVs. There was a player recently who beat Sinnoh with just a piplup. Razimve showed the piplup video above. Try using some of the things I said above. If you're still having a tough time, try using a Krookodile with the moxie ability and a starmie with a good moveset like thunderbolt, psychic, power gem, and surf. 

Thank you ❤️