Good teams/sets to farm Battle Frontier streaks for the Legendaries?

2 hours ago, Bryce said:

How heavily do you invest in the IVs? I assume you just try to one-shot everything? How well does that work out for you in general?

close to 5x31, my longest streak with that team was +200 wins playing it well with another account that was lost to the top, I stopped playing that mode a long time ago.

25 minutes ago, xMago said:

close to 5x31, my longest streak with that team was +200 wins playing it well with another account that was lost to the top, I stopped playing that mode a long time ago.

What kind of hiccups do you run into with that team? I assume you mostly do Rock Slide + Eruption and try to sweep, but what issues do you run into? Like if Rock Slide misses for example, or if you ever get outsped?

6 hours ago, Bryce said:

What kind of hiccups do you run into with that team? I assume you mostly do Rock Slide + Eruption and try to sweep, but what issues do you run into? Like if Rock Slide misses for example, or if you ever get outsped?

The problem normally is tyranitar, lati@s, or regirock maybe, bc for they u should use focus blast.

Water teams are a bit problem too but depend what mons they appear

48 minutes ago, xMago said:

The problem normally is tyranitar, lati@s, or regirock maybe, bc for they u should use focus blast.

Water teams are a bit problem too but depend what mons they appear

I'm surprised a sweeping set is effective when almost everything else I've been recommended so far falls under Trick Room stuff.

9 hours ago, Bryce said:

How has that one performed for you? I'm trying to compare which one to bother building since they're all expensive and the other 2 have streaks of around 200-300.

For me that worked well, i have completed legendary dex from bf with this, atm on 175 streak with that one

9 hours ago, Bryce said:

I'm surprised a sweeping set is effective when almost everything else I've been recommended so far falls under Trick Room stuff.

is an old team that I used to use a long time ago, in its time it was very good, now it is possible that the trick room is much more effective than this team.

9 hours ago, Biqueta said:

For me that worked well, i have completed legendary dex from bf with this, atm on 175 streak with that one

Do you switch out the Pory after you Trick Room or do you use it to try and murder the things?