[Unofficial]PokéMMO Speedruns

We know that game, after beat elite 4, resume on: Compete on Events, PvP , or tournaments.

Some players, because of this, making the most type of Crazy Speedruns on MMO. The purpose of this thread is register the 10 Top times, on categorys present.

All players are free to register their records, however read spoilers below

Spoiler

Each Type of Speedrun have your rules that will be listed on Spoilers like this.

Basic Rules:
You need to be Owner of account. Prove this sending a print of their trainer card.
Time registered is the number of hours played when speedruns ends, registered on Trainer Card. To register your speedrun, you need to shown which hours you have played on your account. If you make the run in Live, timer proof the time spend. If you want to make run on Live, timer stop when you quit the game and resume when you log-in back. 
Receive itens for other Account, is banned on most part of speedruns.
If both players tie on number of hours played, then tie-break is the day when speedrun is over. Persisting a tie, both will share the same position and will be list in Alphabetical Order.

Remember: No staff will be responsable with this post, they don't are involved on those registers. We don't recommend anyone to make those speedruns, if you want, make assuming the risks.

Categories register:

Spoiler

- Regular Run on four regions.
 - Nuzlock Run on four regions
 - Giftlock Run on four regions
 - Single Pokémon Run: Kanto
 - Single Pokémon Run: Hoenn
 - Single Pokémon Run: Unova
 - Single Pokémon Run: Sinnoh
 - Fresh Account to Shiny Run
 - Elite Four Rematch Run
 - Gym Leader Rematch Run (A Staff already open a thead only for this category. This will not appear here. The staff close their thread, now will appear.)

To register a new category, need to show:
- Name of run, If are on four regions avaliable or in a specific region.
- Rules of run
- Their Objectives.

Regular Run Records:

Spoiler

This is a Regular Run over 4 regions that are avaliable on MMO: Hoenn, Unova, Sinnoh and Kanto.

Rules:

- Transfer mons, itens or money from other accounts aren't allowed.
- Cannot ask for free itens on global(Asking for trade evolution is acceptable.)
- You cannot use GTL to anything, independent if you want to sell or buy anything.

Objectives:

- Beat 32 Avaliable Gyms. 
- Beat 4 Avaliable Elite 4.

<Position> - <Name | Time played | Finished day > 
1° -
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

=========================================

Nuzlock Run Records:

Spoiler

This is one for registering Records on Nuzlock Runs.

Rules:
- Cannot ask for free itens on global(Asking for trade evolution is acceptable.)
- You cannot use GTL to anything, independent if you want to sell or buy anything.
- Any mon that faints are considered "Dead" and must be permaboxed or released
- Use of itens in battle are forbidden. Held Itens are Ok.
- Whiteout = Game Over
- Level Cap: The same level than the most high level mon on team of Next Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion or Boss(In case of unova, when you need to face-off N, a champion, and Ghetsis, leader of Team Plasma). This level cap applys when battle starts, so if a mon pass the level during battle, don't have any problem. He cannot start battle in a higher level than he are allowed.

Objectives:
- Defeat the Eight Gym Leaders in each region
- Defeat all Elite four, champions and Ghetsis(On unova).

<Position> - <Name | Time played | Finished day > 
1° -
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Giftlock Run Records:

Spoiler

A type of challenge that only is possible on PokéMMO, because here we have the Storyline Gifts, and the challenge is defeat using only him.

Rules:
- Transfer mons, itens or money from other accounts aren't allowed, with the exception of a "Starter Pack", their content are listed on Spoiler Below:

Spoiler

- $3.000
 - 50 Pokéballs(Didn't make any difference, mons that you are allowed to use, most part you will not obtain upon catching.)
 - HM Buddys on level 1(However, at the end , need to show one print to proof that both still lvl 1 at the end of challenge). Marill and Tropius are reccomended.

- Cannot ask for free itens on global
- Non-Storyline Gifts are allowed to be used, however only with the purpose of being HM Slaves. Preferable lvl 1.
- You can use only Storyline Gifts on battle(That's the reason to HM Buddys be lvl 1. If they enter in battle, they will be OHKO'ed and don't influenciate on results).
- Your first region and region order need to be full randomized.
- Starters need to follow this rule when choosing: One free choice, one Water-type, one Grass-type and one Fire-type.
- Zekrom, even if 6x25, is the "Exception mon" and can be used in-battle, even if isn't a storyline gift.
- Money-limiter: Your limit of money is calc following the formula: {[(Number of badges earned in total)*25.000] + 50.000}

Objectives:

- Beat all 32 Gyms and 4 E4s.

<Position> - <Name | Time played | Finished day/month | Region Order> 
1° - NuzlockeGift | 147 Hours | Finished in Septemper 2021 | Hoenn, Unova, Kanto, Sinnoh.
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Single-Pokémon Run Records:

Spoiler

The concept of this type of run is: beat all with only one mon.

Rules:
- Transfer mons, itens or money from other accounts aren't allowed, except for the mon that you will used
- You can only use the pokémon selected to battle. Other mons can be used for HM-Slaves.
- You need to beat only one region. 
- Mon that you will used must be wild. Cannot be breeded mon.

Objectives:
- Beat All Gyms and the Elite Four/Champion of selected region.

Hoenn:
<Position> - <Name | Time played | Finished day/month | Mon Used> 
1° -
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Kanto:
1° -
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Unova:
1° -
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Sinnoh:
1° -
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Fresh Account to Shiny Run:

Spoiler

This post is for runs that, after you start a new character, need to collect a shiny in most earlier time possible

Rules: 

- Cannot ask for free itens on global
- Shiny must have your OT, and timer is encerred after shiny is catched.
- You cannot use any "Macro Shiny hunter" or simillar. This is against PokéMMO's Rules. Please, don't use, because if catched using, you will be reported without hesitation.
- You cannot use your main account. Need to create a new one to this challenge.
- No donator status or shiny charm.
- You must announce your attempting the run or have SOMETHING on screen indicating as such like a timer with splits
- The most IMPORTANT rule is:  Run has to be done in 1 session, UNSEGEMENTED like a normal speedrun
@patrouskihelped with the rules, thanks a lot. 
Objectives:
- Obtain a Shiny in less time than possible, after create account.

<Position> - <Name | Time played | Finished day/month | Catched Shiny > 
1° - SpeedShiny (@patrouski) | Hours: 03:22:00.85|December 2021 or January 2022(I can't find the day  when video is posted, however comments are from 3 months ago(When i write this, 21/03/2022.). In moment, this note will be taken.) | Grimer Shiny
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Elite Four Rematch SpeedRuns:

Spoiler

Rules:
 - The run must be held on LiveStream/Video without cuts, and need to be on 1 section, unssegmented, like a regular run. The link for him need to be announced here or on Audio/Video section of Creative Media. Can post the pokepaste of your team here, if possible.
 - Time start when you cross the entrance.

- No Level restrictions! Go with your own strategy! 
 - Use of Amulet Coins is Optional.
 - Time ends when you're teleported to Home, on 4th Elite Four challenged.
 - No order to run Elite four. You go for the order that you think that are better
 Objectives:
 - Beat all Elite Fours in less time than possible

<Position> - <Name | Time | Finished day/month | Region Order> 
1° - 
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Gym Leader Rematch SpeedRuns:

Spoiler

Rules:
 - The run must be held on LiveStream/Video without cuts, and need to be on 1 section, unssegmented, like a regular run. The link for him need to be announced here or on Audio/Video section of Creative Media. Can post the pokepaste of your team here, if possible.
 - Time start when you talk with first gym leader.

- No Level restrictions! Go with your own strategy! 
 - Use of Amulet Coins is Optional.
 - Time ends when the battle window of last gym leader is closed.
 - No order to run Gym Leaders. You go for the order that you think that are better.
 - On One-Amulet format, need to take most gyms that are possible on 1 hour.
 Objectives:
 - All Gyms: Beat all 33 Gym Leaders(Giovanni cannot be rematched, need to challenge all Strialton Gym Leaders: Cress, Chili, and Cilan) in less time than possible
 - One-Amulet; Beat much gyms than possible on 1 hour

- All Gyms
<Position> - <Name | Time | Finished day/month | Team(Optional, must be send on pokepaste.)> 
1° - 
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

- One-Amulet Run
<Position> - <Name | Gyms Beaten | Finished day/month | Team(Optional, must be send on pokepaste.)> 
1° - @McTermi | 23 Gyms | (He don't declared yet) | (He don't declared yet) |
2° - 
3° -
4° - 
5° -
6° -
7° -
8° -
9° -
10° -

Edited by caioxlive13
Add Gym Leaders Category.
17 hours ago, awkways said:

This thread is nice and all, but you forgot one of the main reasons people play this game, and didn't mention one of the most legendary speeduns of all time - fresh account->shiny. I present to you, @patrouski's best speed run:

Okay. Can you bring out the rules of this category of speedruns? I will place the speedrun, then register this record.

And i resume the post game content, that in moment, is only PvP, Contests ,Events/Tours and Shinyhunts.

15 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Okay. Can you bring out the rules of this category of speedruns? I will place the speedrun, then register this record.

And i resume the post game content, that in moment, is only PvP, Contests ,Events/Tours and Shinyhunts.

yo great thread! The most important rules of this run are no trading, no gtl, all self sufficient, no donator status or shiny charm, you must announce your attempting the run or have SOMETHING on screen indicating as such like a timer with splits and the most IMPORTANT rule is that it has to be done in 1 session, UNSEGEMENTED like a normal speedrun, for example my first attempt of this i streamed 10 hours straight, didnt get the shiny, so next attempt i had to start a new account from scratch again. Hope this covers everything, lemme know if you have any questions, i have the full stream vods of attempt #1 and #2 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAPuWJFli6Q & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkr7fkvFUbI

6 hours ago, patrouski said:

yo great thread! The most important rules of this run are no trading, no gtl, all self sufficient, no donator status or shiny charm, you must announce your attempting the run or have SOMETHING on screen indicating as such like a timer with splits and the most IMPORTANT rule is that it has to be done in 1 session, UNSEGEMENTED like a normal speedrun, for example my first attempt of this i streamed 10 hours straight, didnt get the shiny, so next attempt i had to start a new account from scratch again. Hope this covers everything, lemme know if you have any questions, i have the full stream vods of attempt #1 and #2 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAPuWJFli6Q & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkr7fkvFUbI

Thanks. Good luck on Next speedruns

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 7:42 PM, Bryce said:

God that was heartbreaking...literally first encounter.

Unfortunalely this run aren't valid because rattata fainted, however this guy can go to lottery bet ,because he will certain win and get a HUGE amount of money.

Update : 22/04/2022(UTC 0, on my timezone still is 21/04/2022, date format: Day/Month/Year)

Added Elite Four Category for runs. 

The intent is bring Elite Four Rematch and Gym Leader Rematch to categorys presents, however a staff make a thread for Gym Leader Runs, so they will not be added here for now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 1:51 PM, McTermi said:

Wanted to Submit my Best Gym Run in 1 Hr, lemme know if someone can do more somehow

For now i will consider, however the runs next time must need to be done on four regions, all gyms, in a single run.