Pokémon Storage System Updates

caioxlive13

Question

This suggestion is for implement two things that can help us a lot, related to Pokémon System Storage.

1° - Option to Choose the destiny of mon catched.

This can be enabled and disabled on settings.

When you have 6 mons and catch more one, if this option is Enabled, you can choose under this options:
- Sent it to first box with free space
- Sent it to a specific box(If don't have space, then the box will not show up into options of box that can be chossen)
- Switch with a mon in party(If choose, the mon that you choose will be automatically stored on first box that have space, and the mon recently catched will go to your party)
- Release(Release instantly it.)

When this option is Disabled, if you have 6 mons and catch one, will follow the default: The recently catched mon will go to PC automatically.

2° - Auto-set a Destiny Box to mons catched.

This option allows you to choose a box on your PC. All mons that you catch, will be sent to this box, instead of be send to first box with free space. Example: I set up Box 5 to be my destiny box, and i go catch marill. All Marills that i catch, instead of be sent to box 1, 2, 3 or 4, if have space, will be sent to box 5, sending to other box only if the box selected(Box 5) is full. Can even leave a pop-up to alert us when a box is full.

Utility: Help us to catch a full box of a mon more easily, and don't need to waste too much time organizating him in only one box to see if catched all required mons to fill a box(60).

Edited by caioxlive13

4 answers to this question

On 3/20/2022 at 9:03 PM, Poufilou said:

-> useless text everytime I catch a mon no thanks 

Just leave your first box empty like everyone else and use it as stock before you sort mons out to their respective desired boxes. 

Okay, but let's suppose that your box 1 is full of dittos, and you are waiting someone buy it. however, you've decide to catch a Fairy Egg Group box, and your next box fully empty is Box 7.

You will have the work of transfer all dittos to box 7, when you can just set the destiny box to 7, and with this, making all Fairy Egg Group mons go for this box, saving you time?

23 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Okay, but let's suppose that your box 1 is full of dittos, and you are waiting someone buy it. however, you've decide to catch a Fairy Egg Group box, and your next box fully empty is Box 7.

You will have the work of transfer all dittos to box 7, when you can just set the destiny box to 7, and with this, making all Fairy Egg Group mons go for this box, saving you time?

You do know you can move an entire box to another box in less than 5 clicks