Закроют ли доступ в Россию?

Приветствую. Написать администрации я не смог, так как не работает ссылка (показано на скриншоте)

Социальные сети такие как Твиттер, Фейсбук в моей стране не работают. Поэтому напишу сюда, знаю что не по теме, но хочу увидеть ответ от разработчиков, прежде чем пост будет удалён.

Хотел бы узнать о стабильной работе игры PokeMMO в России. Из за санкции от западных стран, многие игры перестали работать в России. Так что хотел бы поинтересоваться на счёт этого. Будет ли PokeMMO работать в России в дальнейшем?

Screenshot_2022-03-13-16-23-39-801_com.android.chrome.jpg

Greetings. I could not write to the administration, because the link does not work (shown in the screenshot)

Social networks such as Twitter, Facebook do not work in my country. Therefore, I will write here, I know that this is off topic, but I want to see a response from the developers before the post is deleted.

I would like to know about the stable operation of the PokeMMO game in Russia. Due to sanctions from Western countries, many games stopped working in Russia. So I would like to inquire about this. Will PokeMMO work in Russia in the future?

I'm sorry I can't answer your question because I'm not part of the team, but I hope Pokemmo will remain neutral and provide a platform for Pokemon fans around the world

Мне жаль, что я не могу ответить на ваш вопрос, потому что я не сотрудник, но я надеюсь, что pokemmo сможет сохранять нейтралитет и обеспечить игровые платформы для любителей покемонов во всем мире

3 hours ago, Onileg said:

Greetings. I could not write to the administration, because the link does not work (shown in the screenshot)

Social networks such as Twitter, Facebook do not work in my country. Therefore, I will write here, I know that this is off topic, but I want to see a response from the developers before the post is deleted.

I would like to know about the stable operation of the PokeMMO game in Russia. Due to sanctions from Western countries, many games stopped working in Russia. So I would like to inquire about this. Will PokeMMO work in Russia in the future?

Hi,

From what we understand, the current sanctions are limited to financial institutions and designated persons, and online games like ours do not mandate such restrictions since there is no commercial trade involved for normal service. At this time, we don't plan on implementing a geoip block for the game against any country, including Russia.

This is not to say you'll receive full functionality. Gift Shop transactions are impaired due to global payment networks shunning Russian banks, and our payment processors are almost certainly obligated to restrict service to Russian customers due to US/EU sanctions. If the world's situation devolves further and a full embargo or blockade is instituted, we may be mandated to block service as well.

Edited by Kyu
16 hours ago, Kyu said:

Привет,

Насколько мы понимаем, текущие санкции ограничены финансовыми учреждениями и определенными лицами, а такие онлайн-игры, как наша, не требуют таких ограничений, поскольку для нормального обслуживания не требуется коммерческой торговли. На данный момент мы не планируем реализовывать блокировку по геоипу для игры против какой-либо страны, включая Россию.

Это не означает, что вы получите полную функциональность. Операции в Сувенирном магазине затруднены из-за того, что глобальные платежные сети избегают российских банков, и наши платежные системы почти наверняка обязаны ограничить обслуживание российских клиентов из-за санкций США/ЕС. Если ситуация в мире ухудшится и будет введено полное эмбарго или блокада, нам также может быть поручено заблокировать обслуживание.

Thanks for the answer. I hope everything will be OK. Well done developers, we love and respect them in Russia, know this. ?

Post can be deleted...

• Kyu locked this topic