PSL Lab First Edition - Week 1

#Rohwhen #dejenmeentrar #DejenJugarAEndoGod #InvitenARehhs #InvitenAAmpiBuff #InvitenABoyScoutt 

If you recorded a PSL duel, please post the replay directly in this thread or on the PSL Lab Official Discord Server. Also, you can find your opponent in the same Discord. 

If you have any question, ask your manager or check the general thread. If you get disconnected at the early stage of your duel, do not reconnect back in game until a decision has been reached regarding whether or not there will be a rematch.

Regular Season Round Robin: https://challonge.com/es/PSLLabFirstEditionRegularSeason

Our Force Arceus (3) Vs The Shuppet's Puppets (5)

OU1: SecretPlayerZ Vs Uriincrdbl

OU2: Bund Vs xBasaraTojox

UU: MrXehanort Vs CarolML

NU: DrTylerGrey Vs IHasvik

Dubs: GodXebec Vs HALOTT

LC: Filantropia Vs Hernjet

MC - LC: Gabuchox Vs Stelian

MC - OU: Rafapallet Vs MedioMuerto

The Wooper's Punch (6) Vs Mystical Sylveons (2)

OU1: zLumiere Vs ToXicQuen

OU2: zKuroko Vs branYT

UU: Huargensy Vs TezRC

NU: Servenita Vs SumiSakurasawa

Dubs: qmanzanop Vs AkaruKokuyo

LC: Kokenosaurio Vs Skylux

MC - Dubs: YJos Vs JeanMarcH

MC - UT: Axellgor Vs Gasyflour

Celadon Porygons (3) Vs Facursarings (5)

OU1: Azphiel Vs Zhiko

OU2: Quitezy Vs Endiii

UU: BadbutWin Vs EliasWhiteLion

NU: MadaraSixSix Vs venuxever

Dubs: Edwardinho Vs Larosoa

LC: xWhinkz Vs Arca 

MC - LC: killuacuba Vs DiositoSlurpuff

MC - Dubs: PKTxKharma Vs lKillua 

Atlantic Kingdras (8) Vs Air Slash - Kiss (0)

OU1: Onraider Vs PoseidonWrath

OU2: KazzKZ Vs xxLazaro

UU: Wallarro Vs ninamik

NU: SweeTforU Vs Tawla

Dubs: Complutum Vs Alaniz

LC: Arveri Vs awaLLz

MC - UU: zAnderson Vs Cristi

MC - NU: Badbaarsito Vs AARROONN

The Shuppet's Puppets 15 + 2 = 17 Cr 

The Wooper's Punch 2 Cr - 2 Cr + 2 Cr = 2 Cr

Celadon Porygons  9 Cr

Atlantic Kingdras 2 Cr 

Air Slash - Kiss 0 Cr

Facursarings 5 Cr 

Mystical Sylveons 24 Cr - 2 Cr + 2 Cr = 24 Cr

Our Force Arceus 15 - 2 = 13 Cr

Deadline Monday, 14th of March at 00:00 AM GMT+0

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

Post your scheduled battle time in this thread at least 10 mins prior to its start.

All battles shall be played in Route 4 (Mt. Moon), Channel 4 PC.

Edited by Artemis4

I have no involvement with this event whatsoever, but as a previous manager I'd like to advice, for later seasons, not to rush things as hard as this thing seems to be. It is absolutely impossible, and I repeat, impossible, to do a proper manager work with so little time, for example, how managers had to submit their lineup so quickly after the auction ended. 

Managers need, or should, be able to take their time to analyze other's teams, to analyze their own teams, to discuss with their own players and to organize their own ideas, thus they need time.

Again, I have no involvement with this event, but I believe it has enormous potential and I wouldn't want to see it ruined because it was way too rushed.

Good luck for all participants.

4 hours ago, pachima said:

I have no involvement with this event whatsoever, but as a previous manager I'd like to advice, for later seasons, not to rush things as hard as this thing seems to be. It is absolutely impossible, and I repeat, impossible, to do a proper manager work with so little time, for example, how managers had to submit their lineup so quickly after the auction ended. 

Managers need, or should, be able to take their time to analyze other's teams, to analyze their own teams, to discuss with their own players and to organize their own ideas, thus they need time.

All managers were consulted if they wanted to start the next day or give 1 week off so they can meet their players. All of them saw the best option to start today. I guess they didn't have any problems or dedicated themselves to meeting and scouting the players before the event started.

4 hours ago, pachima said:

Good luck for all participants.

Thank u so much!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.