Will future event Pokémon be given out by Squirtle?

I want to know I think they have the power to make the system automatically distribute these gift Pokémon and until now, it is still Squirtle to adjust the data to distribute these Pokémon
Just because players love Squirtle's OT? (i like them too)1054164765_@C5@L_6HC3SOS2XG_MM3.png.6e52b540b42c7cbbe6bc350940cff9e5.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 9:46 PM, Omegalink said:

It's better than being bullied for unknown ot. i like it

The most hated shiny i can imagine is a unknown OT shiny female dragonite with 30*6 IV with no egg moves. Anyone have a better pokemon to hate?

On 3/14/2022 at 7:44 PM, Oldenman said:

The most hated shiny i can imagine is a unknown OT shiny female dragonite with 30*6 IV with no egg moves. Anyone have a better pokemon to hate?

Definitively Chanseys and Milotics. All people that play pokemon emerald, know in their soul, which is being stalled by a milotic. If you don't know, go face Wallace in hoenn elite 4 without a Electric-type or Grass-type move, and prepare to pass many turns trying to kill their milotic(In original games is more easily, because Milotic doesn't buff their defenses. But here, devs given to milotic a Flame Orb(Flame Orb: Burns the holder), to leave Milotic burned and activating their Marvel Scale(Buff 1,5x Physical defenses if statused) and without eletric or grass-type moves, it's impossible.). So, definitively Milotic and any mon that are a "Wall"(high defense and HP, and are used with the only objective of defend, don't offering nothing to team(heal bell or tailwind or something like else.)), especially chansey that are the most used wall, are hated by everyone. Except someones that use this mons.

Edited by caioxlive13