Account banned for asking a question, ban appeal rejected.

So I was in global, I asked a question. I asked what is considered botting, and how staff handle people who do bot. I got no answer, and moments later I was logged out of my account. When I tried to log back in I got a message saying: Your account is banned. Reason: botting.

I was, in fact not using any third party software, or any other automation. I was simply asking a question. I had played around 300h and also donated a few time to the creators because I enjoy playing the game. Yet here I am, no account because of asking a question. 

I think that's a little too far for the staff but did you have to think about it? is it a Sensible thing to ask in the global chat? botting is a bad thing to do but consider this its like talking about hacks in a game but instead of talking to someone like a friend or something you send it in global chat I mean like its dumb, i know since your not even using a cheat/hack and you were just asking but for real it was a dumb thing to do you should maybe think about things before sending it, I really do hope they unban you later though you seem like a nice guy, peace 

3 minutes ago, onewatermaster said:

is it a Sensible thing to ask in the global chat

I wanted to ask if binding a leppa berry refresher to my mouse would be considered automation. Which Iater found out isn't even possible to do if I wanted to. They could have just said that. Not ban me and reject the appeal.

• Rache locked this topic