My problem/Mi problema

in English
well, recently playing pokemmo they gave me a cloyster with a focus band and I left it on the pc, when I came back to get it I saw that it didn't have the band and I looked in the other pokes on the pc and my team and even in my objects the band but I couldn't find it, I bought another one and equipped it now leave the cloyster on the pc for a moment and when I come back to get it out I can't find the band :/
The fact is that I did the same thing and I didn't find anything, I would like you to tell me why or explain to me if it's not a bug or something, nice night / afternoon or day

En Español
bueno, hace poco jugando pokemmo me dieron un cloyster con una banda focus y lo deje en el pc, cuando volvi a buscarlo vi que no tenia la banda y busque en los demas pokes de el pc y mi equipo y hasta en mis objetos la banda pero no la encontraba, compre otra y la equipe ahora dejo el cloyster en el  pc por un momento y cuando vuelvo a sacarlo no encuentro la banda :/
El caso es que yo hice lo mismo y no encontré nada, me gustaría que me digan por qué o me expliquen si no es un bug o algo, linda noche/tarde o día

Edited by FoxiKun33