PokeMMO 10th anniversary

于2022/4/27 PM4点13分,Kyu 说:

If I were a pedantic man, I'd tell you the oldest characters on the server were created 20/06/2012 and that we're actually way ahead of schedule

I hope you like playing rotation battles, because they were a pain in the ass to write.

(I do not expect you to like rotation battles.)

If I have time, sure. The former's trivial, the latter not so much

announcement upon announcement, delay after delay. it is now the time for you to take back your words. how dare you to say “that we're actually way ahead of schedule” given that it is 20/06 at this moment.@Kyu

On 4/27/2022 at 12:53 PM, JohnTheJugs said:

I have heard that the creators are planning a system of weddings with other players, and it would seem to me a good idea that marriages also apply with pokemons, since weddings in this franchise are cannon and that can be confirmed with this image...

I hope and support this idea so that the creators take it into account >.< (and no... it's not a joke)

also it would seem to me a revolutionary idea to stand out from the other pokemon mmo games ^u^

Never saw wedding in any game before... Except harvest moon series 

image.thumb.png.9dce7d26c09b4c7d20ff1b8a8cdef0f0.png
image.png.281a2929e6207b747492a117a46d340a.png
image.png.95cbc74346ccd12bb291ced86ab8b112.png
image.png.f6f505cf6ea4e0772ecee6248f120a97.png

For the ones that don't understand: The devs, on 08 June, released part 1 of 10th anniversary update. They said: Check back next week for Part 2 and the main event. Today is day 19/06, more than one week has passed, and they don't released the part 2 of update. 5th deadline missed, the devs want to ask a music on the program "Fantástico" of Globo?(Only brazilian players will understand. If you're from Brazil, please explain)

Edited by caioxlive13