PokeMMO 10th anniversary

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

Hello! One of my wishes is paint my mage's hat/staff with every colour, could staff make this come true? I have seen a screenshot of a colored one a little above, I'm not sure is this is real.

its a bug with THE ELECTRIC STORM vanity and clasic cap. It just bugs into being a mage cap that takes on the color of the classic cap

5 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

It's not, it's a general rendering bug.

It's affecting a lot of items currently, and we're investigating the exact cause.

Yeah sorry if my wording was off, im not claiming to know the cause, just was explaining how i produced the look in the picture they posted of me above. The color of the "mages hat" changes depending on what classic cap I use. I noticed certain hairstyles + older hats sometimes turn into newer vanitys, except they appear as tinted with the color of the older vanity. For example, windswept hair + peaked cap is turning into colorable W Pink Cat headphones, based on the color of the Peaked cap, or Fedora + THE ELECTRIC STORM turned into tinted Golden Tiger Masks. I had a few teamates come look last night and they couldnt see what I was seeing for most of the hair+hat combos. After the 3rd (?) time the server went down last night the only combo that other players could see was the one in the picture above, which was me wearing THE ELECTRIC STORM (light violet) and Classic Cap (dark red)

Hold your horses! It's early for the event, we are on Tuesday and the event is on Wednesday.

3 minutes ago, Olayovgc said:

Will there be a post with the event information and how the event will work?

Usually. Yes. In the forum category Announcements -> Updates.

The players also usually write their thoughts in a post sharing their findings which is very helpful.