PokeMMO 10th anniversary

On 6/4/2022 at 11:38 AM, Ryukaai said:

They just lucked up and caught lightning in a bottle. I couldn't imagine being able to run a pokemon MMO without Nintendo involved and legally make money from it yet not give it 100 percent. I don't think the devs foresaw this game getting this much support and maybe they are burned out idk...it just seems like they care about the playerbase just enough to keep donations coming in. They'll keep the game running but thats probably the only thing we can be 100 percent certain of. As far as them really putting some sauce on the game? 

We get the dry version. Nothing extravagant.

Totally agree with all your suggestions bro. Hopefully they can give us another ETA just to let their loyal players know that they care. But we dont know, maybe something irl is happening, problems, etc. But at least give some effort to show us that are wait is totally worth it. Hoping for a game changer update if they release it. Godspeed Pokemon Masters!

On 6/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, Ryukaai said:

Anyways... Rant over. Guess I'll go back to waiting.... *sigh*

I feel you man, I feel you. 

The only reason I came back to the game is because:

1- Was playing too much Valorant and wanted something different

2- Love pokemon, love MMOs

These DEVS literally have the BEST Pokémon MMO game out there, and NOT because they are good devs, it's only because they are the ones that recognised how UGLY the other Pokemon MMO games are (Seriously, there are some browser MMOs that are just terrible), they are literally the best Pokemon MMO game because there barely is any competition, since the other games are so bad...

image.png.1d58afe5ae7adf70ebe0f2287060caf2.png "

Dungeons or Johtomorrow?

No seriously. I just stumbled upon that line and thought that there must a region in mind/the making otherwise it wont make sense. 

8 hours ago, JohntheJester said:

Is there like a betting thread about the patch release date? I wanna feed my degeneracy

500k it comes as recently stated by kyu's status update

Edited by Johnwaynee

Update log:

• Wednesday: Add iOS Beta、Update Pokemon Moves、Repair the bugs……
  • week later again:Opening the 10th anniversary celebration(Including Instance Zones and new vanity)(不知道是否为活动绑定还是 GTL 限时)☜I don't know how to translate ,maybe my English level is not enough
  • New permanent functions will be launched after the event

The above content is compiled by Chinese community administrator YIBU

Edited by Prande
13 minutes ago, Prande said:

Update log:

• Wednesday: Add iOS Beta、Update Pokemon Moves、Repair the bugs……
  • week later again:Opening the 10th anniversary celebration(Including Instance Zones and new vanity)(不知道是否为活动绑定还是 GTL 限时)☜I don't know how to translate ,maybe my English level is not enough
  • New permanent functions will be launched after the event

I can't help it but at this point I'm more pissed off than glad.