PokeMMO 10th anniversary

If the devs don't have the time to give the game and player base the attention and time it deserves they should just sell the servers and forums to some devs who do. They treat this game like a causal hobby... Not a popular MMO that thousands of people put time money and energy into. 

Yes they have lives outside the game I understand that but we need competent devs who are able to deliver promised results on time or at least give the game some new content to give endgame players something to do besides PvP and shiny hunting.

Black city has been locked forever and instead of coming up with something fun they just block it off and ignore it. Dungeons and johto are just memes at this point and the OU meta is watered down because of the lack of HAs. 

Devs dropped the ball hard on this one smh.

24 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

If the devs don't have the time to give the game and player base the attention and time it deserves they should just sell the servers and forums to some devs who do. They treat this game like a causal hobby... Not a popular MMO that thousands of people put time money and energy into. 

Yes they have lives outside the game I understand that but we need competent devs who are able to deliver promised results on time or at least give the game some new content to give endgame players something to do besides PvP and shiny hunting.

Black city has been locked forever and instead of coming up with something fun they just block it off and ignore it. Dungeons and johto are just memes at this point and the OU meta is watered down because of the lack of HAs. 

Agree .

1 hour ago, Ryukaai said:

Frankly, reading your rant I don't feel like you deserve any time nor attention. You can always quit the game if you're not happy. It will make the forum a better place. You could laugh it off and meme with the rest of us, because in the end it's just a game, or you can keep whining in the internet and think that your opinion is so important it needs to be told in every thread where there's the slighest opportunity to say devs are bad cos that's the cool thing to do here. 

You are already acting like children, you don't need to act like spiteful ones.

1 hour ago, Poufilou said:

Frankly, reading your rant I don't feel like you deserve any time nor attention. You can always quit the game if you're not happy. It will make the forum a better place. You could laugh it off and meme with the rest of us, because in the end it's just a game, or you can keep whining in the internet and think that your opinion is so important it needs to be told in every thread where there's the slighest opportunity to say devs are bad cos that's the cool thing to do here. 

You are already acting like children, you don't need to act like spiteful ones.

Sheesh get a load of this guy.  I'm acting like a child but your response to any criticism of the devs is " qWiT PwAyInG dEn HmPH!" I'm curious tho... Why are YOU so interested into what I say  if it doesn't pertain to you? Furthermore "Frankly, reading your rant I don't feel like you deserve any time nor attention." You DO understand the contradiction here right? I don't read and respond to things I feel deserve no attention. In fact you've stalked damn near every reply I've given like some weird stalker. You just want to argue bro... A forum mod even went as far as deleting your earlier post to try and stop the bickering but here you come once again like the devs attack dog. 

Yes it's just a game that many people contribute hard earned money towards. So with that said we should get more in return than lackluster results, mediocre effort, and poor almost non existent communication. You can laugh it off and meme it up if you want do as you please but to try to silence anybody with criticism of the game is weird and Orwellian.

How about you IGNORE things you don't like that don't even pertain to you instead of attacking me for not liking the effort we get?

At the end of the day I'm speaking to try to make the game better... Why you are dead set against the game improving the experience for you and everyone else boggles the mind. Smh

Edited by Ryukaai
Typo

All ppl complaining here playing like for a year or couple of month. I cant even take them serious as it is the same on literally every game.

Ironically the same that will complain when a update or event is rushed.

Some kids complaining because they obviously have nothing else to do.

Edited by Johnwaynee

Just my 2 cents but:

If a dev's first instinct to criticism is to just say "just play another game" instead of keeping it in mind as a form of feedback, maybe it's time to change profession. Thankfully Kyu and the other devs haven't done that yet which is why I still have hope in this game to begin with. I meme a lot about this anniversary which they undoubtebly could've planned better but I still feel like they're still working on it regardless of when they actually started. If you can't accept people having slight criticisms about your favorite game or dev, you're free to discuss things and try to reach an understanding. Trying to reply to all criticism with condescending behaviour which you also disprove of however is not the way to do it.

Going on a tangent here but I should also try out coconut drinks, sounds tasty ngl

Edited by RenDude

People think their cries are criticism and act like they're white knights defending a better game while all they spend their time on isn't criticism or any other attempt at making that experience better, but just posting their spite that we hear for years. 

I'll never defend devs, maybe they're as lazy as some describe. And then what. You're gonna post passive aggressive comments on forum every day about it ? Grow up.

Also devs don't owe anyone anything, the whole "they get my hard earned money and nothing in return" is pathetic, Idk what to say, manage your own damn money more wisely if you're unhappy with the choices you make nobody asked you to spend it. 

hmmm, can someone make a chart with the dates of all actualizations on pokemmo? use your energy usefully, that could reveal something

you don't like the game? make your own, maybe that way you will see things different (game jams are a thing ?  )

Edited by Guest

You guys are right about leave a respectfull comment about your feeling of disappointment, as they wrote publicly deadline and couldn't make it 

Though, it doesnt allow you to be rude to the devs, they doesn't deserve this, like one guy above wrote to sell the servers to a capable dev. This is very rude and unnecessary. 

I'm sorry but people should rage more xd.

They are very much justified to complain. What i don't get though is why people are getting angry about other people expressing their disappointment. Even if the comments become "rude" the devs aren't defenceless noobs on globat chat xd. They have the power to stop the situation at any moment. But they haven't done that instead they gave us torches and pitch forks xd.

4 hours ago, Poufilou said:

People think their cries are criticism and act like they're white knights defending a better game while all they spend their time on isn't criticism or any other attempt at making that experience better, but just posting their spite that we hear for years. 

I'll never defend devs, maybe they're as lazy as some describe. And then what. You're gonna post passive aggressive comments on forum every day about it ? Grow up.

Also devs don't owe anyone anything, the whole "they get my hard earned money and nothing in return" is pathetic, Idk what to say, manage your own damn money more wisely if you're unhappy with the choices you make nobody asked you to spend it. 

"People think their cries are criticism and act like they're white knights defending a better game while all they spend their time on isn't criticism or any other attempt at making that experience better, but just posting their spite that we hear for years."

From the dictionary: 

Definition of criticism

1a: the act of criticizing usually unfavorably

b: a critical observation or remark

I'll just leave that there so you can get familiar with what criticism actually is. I feel like you may not be experienced with the word seeing as how you obviously don't know what it means. Criticism isn't meant to be nice... It's to point out flaws and concerns. Criticism does not equal spite genius. Please point point out one thing I've said that has any vitriol or malicious intent behind it. You can't you just label anything that you don't like as spite because you can't form a coherent response to anybody's opinion or complaint on the game. Instead you use ad hominem attacks and insults in your rage towards anybody with a view of the game that's not all praise and worship.

"but just posting their spite that we hear for years."

so MULTIPLE people over the span of YEARS have all been saying the same kinds of things and that's not a clue to you? I guess ALL of them were wrong and we are just mean deceitful ppl who make up issues with the game where there are none? Smh.

"I'll never defend devs, maybe they're as lazy as some describe. And then what. You're gonna post passive aggressive comments on forum every day about it ? Grow up."

LMAO! Bro wtf are you doing then? If not defending the devs. Go re-read all your replies on this thread and others! If the hogwash you're spewing isn't a defense of the devs then wtf is it? 

Passive aggressive? Bro again you're using words and phrases you don't know the meaning of. Passive aggressive means you don't directly address the problem but instead do petty shit thats indirectly aggressive. In what world would you call my direct criticism of the devs behavior indirect? 

"Also devs don't owe anyone anything, the whole "they get my hard earned money and nothing in return" is pathetic, Idk what to say, manage your own damn money more wisely if you're unhappy with the choices you make nobody asked you to spend it. "

Actually you're right. Devs owe nobody anything seeing as how technically we aren't buying a product with an expectation of quality. We donate (to get RP) to show appreciation for the game. 

However,.... Without those donations the servers go offline and the game ceases to exist. Isn't it counterproductive for the devs bank account and the existence of the game itself for the devs to give a mediocre effort? 

Ijs it would be nice if players who donated got a better effort from the devs which in turn encourages more donations. You know what happens when donations dry up? The servers go offline... so I would say the MINIMUM the devs do *owe* the playerbase is to keep the servers up.

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

You guys are right about leave a respectfull comment about your feeling of disappointment, as they wrote publicly deadline and couldn't make it 

Though, it doesnt allow you to be rude to the devs, they doesn't deserve this, like one guy above wrote to sell the servers to a capable dev. This is very rude and unnecessary. 

? How was that rude. I didn't insult the devs all I said was if they don't have the time to give to the game then sell it to devs who do... Please explain how that's rude

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

"it doesnt allow you to be rude to the devs, they doesn't deserve this"

hmmm meaning what they are doing to thousands of their loyal players now aint rude?

hmmm what do they deserve? "ohh thanks devs for delaying the promised updates as always! we look forward to the next event date deadline! we hope the wait is longer!"

28 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

"People think their cries are criticism and act like they're white knights defending a better game while all they spend their time on isn't criticism or any other attempt at making that experience better, but just posting their spite that we hear for years."

From the dictionary: 

Definition of criticism

1a: the act of criticizing usually unfavorably

b: a critical observation or remark

I'll just leave that there so you can get familiar with what criticism actually is. I feel like you may not be experienced with the word seeing as how you obviously don't know what it means. Criticism isn't meant to be nice... It's to point out flaws and concerns. Criticism does not equal spite genius. Please point point out one thing I've said that has any vitriol or malicious intent behind it. You can't you just label anything that you don't like as spite because you can't form a coherent response to anybody's opinion or complaint on the game. Instead you use ad hominem attacks and insults in your rage towards anybody with a view of the game that's not all praise and worship.

"but just posting their spite that we hear for years."

so MULTIPLE people over the span of YEARS have all been saying the same kinds of things and that's not a clue to you? I guess ALL of them were wrong and we are just mean deceitful ppl who make up issues with the game where there are none? Smh.

"I'll never defend devs, maybe they're as lazy as some describe. And then what. You're gonna post passive aggressive comments on forum every day about it ? Grow up."

LMAO! Bro wtf are you doing then? If not defending the devs. Go re-read all your replies on this thread and others! If the hogwash you're spewing isn't a defense of the devs then wtf is it? 

Passive aggressive? Bro again you're using words and phrases you don't know the meaning of. Passive aggressive means you don't directly address the problem but instead do petty shit thats indirectly aggressive. In what world would you call my direct criticism of the devs behavior indirect? 

"Also devs don't owe anyone anything, the whole "they get my hard earned money and nothing in return" is pathetic, Idk what to say, manage your own damn money more wisely if you're unhappy with the choices you make nobody asked you to spend it. "

Actually you're right. Devs owe nobody anything seeing as how technically we aren't buying a product with an expectation of quality. We donate (to get RP) to show appreciation for the game. 

However,.... Without those donations the servers go offline and the game ceases to exist. Isn't it counterproductive for the devs bank account and the existence of the game itself for the devs to give a mediocre effort? 

Ijs it would be nice if players who donated got a better effort from the devs which in turn encourages more donations. You know what happens when donations dry up? The servers go offline... so I would say the MINIMUM the devs do *owe* the playerbase is to keep the servers up.

I don't need any dictionnary to recognize someone's hurting... 

If you think you're a hero by spamming edgy posts good for you, I'll leave it at that. Keep doing what you accomplish here, which is, in the end, nothing. 

Take an advice from Kyu kyutroll2.thumb.png.9ed59584aa353739a771ccbeaff88507.png