PokeMMO 10th anniversary

4 hours ago, Paul said:

Very on brand for Kyu to be late on the event he's had 10 years to prepare for ? ? ?

If I were a pedantic man, I'd tell you the oldest characters on the server were created 20/06/2012 and that we're actually way ahead of schedule

6 hours ago, epicdavenport said:

Is there any kind of teaser or hints about the pve or pvp features you feel comfortable sharing at the moment?

I hope you like playing rotation battles, because they were a pain in the ass to write.

(I do not expect you to like rotation battles.)

3 hours ago, MMOcritic said:

Will we get the Pokédex gender ratio and weather/screen/trick room timer that was asked for?

If I have time, sure. The former's trivial, the latter not so much

45 minutes ago, Kyu said:

If I were a pedantic man, I'd tell you the oldest characters on the server were created 20/06/2012 and that we're actually way ahead of schedule

I hope you like playing rotation battles, because they were a pain in the ass to write.

I know things are being kept secret, but are you able to give any hints about the likeliness of a potential meta shift in competitive/PvP? (I know HA's etc are a meme right now but just curious)

I also second MMOcritic's suggestion about adding a weather/screen/trick room timer. Also if possible it would be great to swap the dates for the seasonal crown tournaments (e.g. OU/Dubs to take place after the tier changes take place instead of NU/UU which has the most changes).

The two suggestions are minor but would be a huge boost for many NU/UU players as these are the ones who usually have to make last minute adaptations depending on what moves up and down.

Edited by Imperial
2 hours ago, Kyu said:

What are the players who registered before June 20th doing, participating in the beta?

6 hours ago, Kyu said:

I have heard that the creators are planning a system of weddings with other players, and it would seem to me a good idea that marriages also apply with pokemons, since weddings in this franchise are cannon and that can be confirmed with this image...

I hope and support this idea so that the creators take it into account >.< (and no... it's not a joke)

also it would seem to me a revolutionary idea to stand out from the other pokemon mmo games ^u^

E9yRF0UUYAUi9Tn.jpg

Edited by JohnTheJugs
UwU
7 minutes ago, JohnTheJugs said:

I have heard that the creators are planning a system of weddings with other players, and it would seem to me a good idea that marriages also apply with pokemons, since weddings in this franchise are canon and that can be confirmed with this image...

I hope and support this idea so that the creators take it into account >.< (and no... it's not a joke)

E9yRF0UUYAUi9Tn.jpg

Already happening bro

27 minutes ago, JohnTheJugs said:

I have heard that the creators are planning a system of weddings with other players, and it would seem to me a good idea that marriages also apply with pokemons, since weddings in this franchise are canon and that can be confirmed with this image...

E9yRF0UUYAUi9Tn.jpg

My man wants to marry his gardevoir

Will there be a limited cosmetic? I hope so. pls say yes. Limited. Event only.

6 hours ago, Kyu said:

15 hours ago, Kyu said:

We've delayed the event a bit more so we can introduce some new permanent features alongside it. At the moment, we're tentatively planning for sometime around the 10th of May (2 Weeks™). Thanks

Is it safe to assume you mean the 10th of may in 2023?

9 hours ago, Kyu said:

We will get the Pet Roulette Machine?(Pay $10.000 for a random 6x15 Gift mon at lvl 20, shinylocked, or $50.000 for select the mon that can come, again: Non-shiny, 6x15 and a gift.)

On 4/27/2022 at 9:56 AM, Imperial said:

I know things are being kept secret, but are you able to give any hints about the likeliness of a potential meta shift in competitive/PvP? (I know HA's etc are a meme right now but just curious)

I also second MMOcritic's suggestion about adding a weather/screen/trick room timer. Also if possible it would be great to swap the dates for the seasonal crown tournaments (e.g. OU/Dubs to take place after the tier changes take place instead of NU/UU which has the most changes).

The two suggestions are minor but would be a huge boost for many NU/UU players as these are the ones who usually have to make last minute adaptations depending on what moves up and down.

Hi @Kyu in case you missed my previous message would you be able to implement the following in the next update?

• Swap the dates of the OU/Dubs seasonal crown tournaments with the UU/NU ones. A lot of people have proposed this but staff have said this is a developer issue. So basically UU/NU tournaments would take place on the last week of the third month with Dubs/OU happening on the first weekend after the huge movement changes take place

I thought I'd ask here instead of the Suggestions tab as you've been communicating with us in this thread.

Edited by Imperial
22 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

A quote from the greatest show of all time :

"This is exactly the wacky time wasting fun I have been missing"

We need this to be a thing with benefits in pokemmo.

Mariage r fine how they r rn a Mariage system would ruin it tbf.