PokeMMO 10th anniversary

9 minutes ago, Kyu said:

Hemos retrasado el evento un poco más para que podamos introducir algunas nuevas características permanentes junto con él. Por el momento, estamos planeando tentativamente para algún momento alrededor del 10 de mayo (2 semanas™). Gracias

I just hope they think about the poor shiny hunter pve player and don't just add stuff related to PvP...

11 minutes ago, Kyu said:

We've delayed the event a bit more so we can introduce some new permanent features alongside it. At the moment, we're tentatively planning for sometime around the 10th of May (2 Weeks™). Thanks

looking forward to the tenth, thanks for the update

• Prande changed the title to 【Anniversary Activities】PokeMMO 10th anniversary countdown (May 10 (2 Weeks™))
1小时前,Kyu 说:

We've delayed the event a bit more so we can introduce some new permanent features alongside it. At the moment, we're tentatively planning for sometime around the 10th of May (2 Weeks™). Thanks

Will the 10th anniversary update come out with activities and new 10th anniversary limited fashion, ah, if I want the luminous efficiency to be brighter?

1 hour ago, Kyu said:

I think the usual way of not giving ETA of event is great and the team should keep it

14 minutes ago, Riesz said:

I think the usual way of not giving ETA of event is great and the team should keep it

Normally I wouldn't try to estimate release times, but for this one, I don't think it's acceptable to say "We don't know when."

45 minutes ago, YaxonTheTroll said:

@Kyuwill come some nice cosmetic at least?, after waiting so long?

Several

1 hour ago, JaviFX said:

I just hope they think about the poor shiny hunter pve player and don't just add stuff related to PvP...

I'd say it has a healthy mix of features for both types of players at the moment

I understand that coding a PC game takes lots of time, possibly more than 2 weeks and I think the delay is generous. 

I wish that everything will go well, hopefully on time. Excited to figure out what is planned to come along the anniversary.

It's always good to hear from you, Kyu, you are very kind.

Edited by MightyMichele