custom string breeding guide!!!!

here is how u make breeding text faster on pokemmo!!!

1. go to pokemmo/data/strings and edit the strings_en file. (sorry if ur not english it might be diffrent for u) HERE MAKE A BACKUP OF THE FILE YOUR EDITING!!!! THIS WILL SAVE YOU FROM HAVING TO REPAIR CLIENT

2. ctrl + f Brace Store

3. change all the strings you in this image that are "-" to the zero width space (ALT+0173 on numpad (have numlock enabled))

muNf7uG.png

4. change string id 16779091 to ♂/♀ this is the prompt that asks if you want male or female

5. ctrl + f CUSTOM STRINGS

6. change string id 16777221 to the zero width space (ALT+0173 on numpad). THIS WILL MAKE IT SO IT DOESNT ASK WHAT POKEBALL YOU WANT!!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LOTS OF POKEBALL IN FIRST SLOT OTHERWISE IT WILL DEFAULT TO THE FIRST ONE IN YOUR BAG

ewkzNI9.png

Edited by pokemonmaster69
asd
  • 9 months later...
2 hours ago, MissSamus said:

I cannot find the strings for the last 2 dialogue boxes of text:

"MissSamus received the Egg from the Day-Care Man."  and "You take good care of it."

any help would be appreciated

basically there is the pokemmo's own strings files and then the game strings files. here is a guide on how it works if your interested and here is another user's strings that include the breeding strings and a bunch of other ones. if you're interested in the breeding alone let me know and I can make the custom file for you but this guide as it is doesn't include those last two textboxes because it was made before the other string mods

39 minutes ago, pokemonmaster69 said:

basically there is the pokemmo's own strings files and then the game strings files. here is a guide on how it works if your interested and here is another user's strings that include the breeding strings and a bunch of other ones. if you're interested in the breeding alone let me know and I can make the custom file for you but this guide as it is doesn't include those last two textboxes because it was made before the other string mods

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...