Elizn's EV Emporium - New Name SoonTM

Elizn

12 hours ago, EvairXCV said:

I'm really happy with the service, thought with me on what was the best spread for my goal and was very patient and kind with me for being new and not knowing. I highly recommend this service! And i'll definetly come back again ?❤️ 

Looking forward to seeing you come back ?

4 hours ago, Chickenpopsdn said:

Is this where I leave reviews? anyways if it is then I definitely recommend Elizn amazing trainer...... it was REALLY quick and I'm really happy I would ABSOLUTELY 101% recommend!???

Thank you so much ?

Completed 6/10 for SuspectTest. 

**I will be CLOSED on Tuesday July 5th so If I have anything to train by then I won't start them until the 6th. Will post later in the week if I will be closed for more than the one day**

Completed another 4 Pokemon today ? 

I'm going to be closed until the 6th July. Please don't send me any Pokemon to train, but enquiries are always welcome and will be answered. Just not training.

• Elizn changed the title to Elizn's EV Emporium - [Insert Joke and Punchline Here]

Hey saw your service  while pokong around in the forums ? 

I got less than 20 hours in this mmo and wanna see of i csn get some of my pokes up to par with EV's bc right now i reallllyyyy dont feel like syressing about it hahahaha! I have a whole team id be more than happy to pay for to get EV trained! 

Ign is Solomoncaps 

Looking forward to hear from you! 

Perfect speed grovyle / alpha pikachu / infernape with okay stats / snorlax / staravia 

(they all need amnesia brace and im willing to pay extra for that service too!!) 

Edited by Solomoncaps
I didnt like what i originally said

This week has really taken its toll on all the extra working hours I've been doing, and Ive been up for 21 hours today alone. Not to mention the heatwave right now.

Tomorrow I will be closed. I'm worn out. zMago's bulk x5 is done, I need a break for a day.