Elizn's EV Emporium - New Name SoonTM

Elizn

New Feature

If you're new to the MMO (when I say new if your character has less than 40 hours total playtime) I will EV train one of your Pokemon for free as a little welcome to the game.

I won't be able to train your starter Pokemon, as its classed as a gift.

It will be levelled in a low XP environment, so you can use it in your early game.

To Qualify, I would need to see your trainer card for total hours, and your character list (cus anyone can act new with a new character and have another with 1000+ hours for a freebee lol)

MILESTONE MET: 250 POKEMON TRAINED

250 Already? Yikes.

Before I start my promotion for training 250 I want to finish Deploic's order. Currently trained 50/120, so nearly halfway through ? 

Once this order is completed, And for the week after, I will literally slash prices for this week only. 

Single EV train: $25,000 > $10,000

x5 Bulk train: $112,500 > $45,000

x10 Bulk train: $200,000 > $90,000

Amnesia Brace train: $120,000 > $80,000

Team NDGO and lava members contact me directly here or discord for a even more discounted price.

This will only run for the week once this order has been completed. 250 has been a huge milestone for me, thanks for putting your trust in me with your comps, shinies and perfect Pokemon ❤️ 

Onto 500.

Will announce the promotion properly when the order is complete.

Edited by Elizn
  • Elizn changed the title to Elizn's EV Emporium - 250 Pokemon Trained Special Sale: SoonTM
46 minutes ago, Deploic said:

Hey keep up the great work ? 

Hoping to see your new sale soon ™ 

Thanks ♡

Hopefully will be starting in the next few days. Nearly halfway through your 2nd box c: 

• Elizn changed the title to Elizn's EV Emporium - Flash Sale on Now! 1 Week ONLY
On 5/21/2022 at 2:53 PM, Elizn said:

MILESTONE MET: 250 POKEMON TRAINED

250 Already? Yikes.

Before I start my promotion for training 250 I want to finish Deploic's order. Currently trained 50/120, so nearly halfway through ? 

Once this order is completed, And for the week after, I will literally slash prices for this week only. 

Single EV train: $25,000 > $10,000

x5 Bulk train: $112,500 > $45,000

x10 Bulk train: $200,000 > $90,000

Amnesia Brace train: $120,000 > $80,000

Team NDGO and lava members contact me directly here or discord for a even more discounted price.

This will only run for the week once this order has been completed. 250 has been a huge milestone for me, thanks for putting your trust in me with your comps, shinies and perfect Pokemon ❤️ 

Onto 500.

Will announce the promotion properly when the order is complete.

And starting now this is gonna be happening. 

The same quality service you would expect from me (the number of orders and what I've trained speaks for itself) for a fraction of the price ?

Be quick, cus its only on until the 14th June!

Edited by Elizn