Elizn's EV Emporium - New Name SoonTM

Elizn

2 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

Thank you ? I've mailed 2 pokemon, hope that's ok!

Finished these, they should be mailed back to you ?

Finished another Amnesia Job. 

Currently starting job #47. 

MILESTONE MET: 50 POKEMON TRAINED

I have been super super busy with an influx of training (See Completed Jobs) and have only just had the time to actually post this milestone.

The first 5 people to request a SINGLE EV training job will recieve 50% off their order: $25,000 $12,500*

*Amnesia Training is not covered by this promotion. 

Can't believe I trained 50 for the community already, and im striving for more. Onto the next one!

Edited by Elizn
  • Elizn changed the title to Elizn's EV Emporium - Range of Training Available

MILESTONE MET: 100 POKEMON TRAINED

It hasnt been long since I posted my milestone for 50. Now 100. Yay. Well as of writing this I have done 96, but I will have done 100 before the day is up.

As a massive thank you to the people who have let me train for them to reach a total of 100 Pokemon EV trained in total, will recieve a single FREE EV train as a thank you. As long as your Pokemon is listed between Job 1 and 100, you're eligable.

To think I have EV trained Shinies within my first 100 Pokemon, Onto the next one (250)

Oh, and I have introduced Loyalty discounts, If I do 5 seperate jobs for you then you will get 20% off future orders.

49 minutes ago, easy said:

Great service finished my order in 2 days with lvl and ev you won me as a customer for life ❤️ highly recommend everyone to use this service! 

Thank you c: sorry it took longer than I would have wanted, pesky work getting in the way lol

Youre always welcome back whenever you need anything trained ♡

2 minutes ago, Kamryn said:

also helped train my boyfriend's sharpedo to desired EVS in under 20 minutes! def the go-to EV trainer : > 

unknown.png

Oh hey hes progressing nicely in the story for it to be Lv.31 already ?

Im so glad you both are happy with your Pokemon ?