Next unofficial tournament

What format do you preffer?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What tiers you like to see ( can only vote for maximum of 6 tiers if you choose more then 6 tiers i will not count your vote)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/22 at 09:00 PM

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Actually LC isn't a official tier but still are players playing him. Same case to Untiered, isn't a offical tier(In context of doesn't have a matchmaking format or official tours being held) however still are players playing him. And for NFE, some are Rarely usefui on tiers, like ferroseed and Bronzor, citting only the untiered, because chansey is Not Fully Evolved, and are OU, being the NFE of most high sucess

There will be bans in NFE ,  i remember seeing video about it , p2 banned , chansey i dont remember others

According to the list of bw smogon these are the banned nfe 

Screenshot_2022-02-17-22-43-27.thumb.jpg.dbe1c77342beb6903ba3524755900a1a.jpg

If a ban list were made here, it should be analyzed what pokes should be allowed and what not, that means a discussion and I don't see the need to do it for a tour that will probably only be done once and no more

Edited by Huargensy
2 hours ago, Poufilou said:

Add vgc to second vote ? Rands x2 bad

Added

2 hours ago, gbwead said:

An option without random battles please.

added if i did it wrong lmk

(i personally dont like randbats too but it already got a community and easy acessible this way more people join the event.)

Edited by Quinn010
43 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

you can only vote for one format then 

oh the forum poll doesn't allow multiple votes function ? kek

@LeJoviI know this is trolling but still Ima answer seriously and say that we will have the second LCPL this year and I think it's pointless to force this tier in events that are obviously made for stuff we are not used to play. Let's just have a fun event. 

31 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

oh the forum poll doesn't allow multiple votes function ? kek

@LeJoviI know this is trolling but still Ima answer seriously and say that we will have the second LCPL this year and I think it's pointless to force this tier in events that are obviously made for stuff we are not used to play. Let's just have a fun event. 

when will they let LC die?

20 hours ago, Huargensy said:

According to the list of bw smogon these are the banned nfe 

Screenshot_2022-02-17-22-43-27.thumb.jpg.dbe1c77342beb6903ba3524755900a1a.jpg

If a ban list were made here, it should be analyzed what pokes should be allowed and what not, that means a discussion and I don't see the need to do it for a tour that will probably only be done once and no more

Someones can even desconsider their ban, like Riolu. Cannot do nothing because he don't have prankster.

But anything need to be avaliated case by case. We don't have HA. In this case, the best is decide to ban All NFEs that are OU, UU, NU, and Untiereds that have 2,5% or more usage on NU to decide the first metagaming. After this, changes can be maked according to analysis on NFE tours.

Edited by caioxlive13
7 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

But anything need to be avaliated case by case. We don't have HA. In this case, the best is decide to ban All NFEs that are OU, UU, NU, and Untiereds that have 2,5% or more usage on NU to decide the first metagaming. After this, changes can be maked according to analysis on NFE tours.

most nfe bans because the pokemon was to dominant that it was used in all teams. I think the only ban that's needed is maybe a quick ban for chansey. for all metagames I will make a council with players that got a good competitive knowledge if they intrested in joining. 

• Quinn010 changed the title to Next unofficial tournament
9 hours ago, Quinn010 said:

most nfe bans because the pokemon was to dominant that it was used in all teams. I think the only ban that's needed is maybe a quick ban for chansey. for all metagames I will make a council with players that got a good competitive knowledge if they intrested in joining. 

Like i sayed: first metagaming. We can make changes according to results of tours. Note: Dusclops and Chansey, i don't think that two will be healthy on tier, so if want to consider mons from High tiers on NFEs, this both need to be quickbanned.

46 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Checking votes, the top 6 most voted tiers are:

Untiered - 16 Votes
Monotype - 12 Votes
1v1 - 11 Votes
NFE - 11 Votes
Randoms - 10 Votes
2OUN - 7 Votes.

If poll ended today, that's the 6 most voted tiers and probablly will be on tournament.

Thank you Caio, without you I wouldn't know ??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.