Next unofficial tournament

What format do you preffer?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What tiers you like to see ( can only vote for maximum of 6 tiers if you choose more then 6 tiers i will not count your vote)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/22 at 09:00 PM

Hello guys since psl is ending soon and in my opinion this game is missing the fun pvp formats. I wanted to host a tournament that's focused on fun formats. I personally was thinking about hosting a team tournament with a normal auction or snake auction. My question is what tiers you guys like to see. You can vote in the poll above what tiers you like to see. is a format you like missing ? You can post in this thread a format you like to see and i will add it to the poll.

Now you guys probally thinking there are so many option to vote but what does all those formats mean? i will explain them all shortly.

STABmons : STABmons is metagame based on OU with one simple change: Pokémon now learn all moves that match their typing. Eevee, a Normal-type, has access to every Normal move in the game plus all the regular moves it learns naturally. This access to moves continues with evolution, so Espeon, a Psychic-type Pokémon that evolves from Eevee, now learns all Psychic and Normal moves.

2OUN : is a metagame based on all tiers from pokemmo. the requirments to play 2OUN is that you need to bring  2 OU or lower 2 UU or lower 2 NU or lower pokemon every match.

NFE NFE (Not Fully Evolved) is an  Metagame in which the main premise is simple: only Pokémon that can evolve are allowed.

VGC : is The Pokémon Company International's official tournament series. This format is played as a Doubles Battle it only allows you to select 4 out of your 6 Pokémon to send into battle.

Random Battles : In Random Battles, in this format both players get a randomly generated team with premade sets. 

Monotype : Monotype is a format where all Pokémon on your team must share a common type. Both single- and dual-type Pokémon are allowed. For instance, Gengar is eligible for both mono-Ghost and mono-Poison teams. 

Triple Battle : do i need to explain this XD? 

OU no team preview : just like normal OU game you bring 6 mons but this time we go back to gen 4 where we had no team preview.

1v1 :  1v1 is  Metagame where players choose a Pokémon that they believe is capable of defeating most—if not all—other Pokémon in a one-on-one situation. Players are allowed to bring a team of three Pokémon to the game but must select only one to battle with. So, while your team of three should be able to cover a wide variety of common threats, the Pokémon you send out must be able to beat any of your opponent's Pokémon, or at least the one you think they will use against you. 

Untiered : Is metagame where all pokemon are banned that are ou uu nu. 

Edited by Quinn010
19 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

henlo guys since psl is ending soon and in my opinion this game is missing the fun pvp formats. i wanted to host a tournament that's focused on fun formats. i personally was thinking about hosting a team tournament with a normal auction or snake auction. with the tiers randoms 2x, 1v1, nfe(not full evovled) , untiered and monotype. 

my question are there people intrested in this tournament. or any suggestion's 

Maybe a tour that don't are on any know format. A tournament in a different format, abusing of creativity to create one.

Like this tour,which are in a New Format, i think this format of tour can be useful and acessible to everyone:

Edited by caioxlive13
1 minute ago, caioxlive13 said:

Is something different, not the traditional, and we will see who type of teams can be used on this format. Can be interessing to explore the new.

im open to discuss about new formats i personally don't think this format is Interesting enough to play multiple weeks. 

1 hour ago, Quinn010 said:

henlo guys since psl is ending soon and in my opinion this game is missing the fun pvp formats. i wanted to host a tournament that's focused on fun formats. i personally was thinking about hosting a team tournament with a normal auction or snake auction. with the tiers randoms 2x, 1v1, nfe(not full evovled) , untiered and monotype. 

my question are there people intrested in this tournament. or any suggestion's 

(also i was thinking about adding dpp instead of 2x randoms but im not sure if it fits the format of the tournament) 

1v1 is so troll

ill suggest:

random battle 

monotype

untiered

nfe

triples battle

vgc (why not)

and if u want to add a troll tier maybe

stab move only 

2 hours ago, gbwead said:

Rip dubs xD

PSL accepts unofficial Tiers(Now LC is Unofficial), so why not implement Gift tier? If added, i'm sure that i will try to enter on PSL. Just kidding, i'm not planning on enter on PSL or World Cup for now.

However, a suggest to PSL:  You can put the follow system to determine players to tiers on PSL:

Each manager must select 13 Members to their teams.
Make a Selection round for OU - Only 24 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 3 of him.
Make a Selection round for UU - Only 24 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 3 of him.

Make a Selection round for NU - Only 24 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 3 of him.
Make a Selection round for DB - Only 16 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 2 of him.
Make a Selection round for LC - Only 16 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 2 of him

The players that will make part of those selecting Groups play only one tier. Can use Previously PSL results to determine players that don't need to pass on Selection Rounds. So, have more chance of players that are ascending on PvP,to enter in PSL, since it will no longer need of lucky to be selected, and only need to pass on Selection Rounds.

QuinnW, if you want to make your tournament of teams, here's a suggestion to rules for Team Selection

Edited by caioxlive13
21 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

PSL accepts unofficial Tiers(Now LC is Unofficial), so why not implement Gift tier? If added, i'm sure that i will try to enter on PSL. Just kidding, i'm not planning on enter on PSL or World Cup for now.

However, a suggest to PSL:  You can put the follow system to determine players to tiers on PSL:

Each manager must select 13 Members to their teams.
Make a Selection round for OU - Only 24 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 3 of him.
Make a Selection round for UU - Only 24 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 3 of him.

Make a Selection round for NU - Only 24 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 3 of him.
Make a Selection round for DB - Only 16 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 2 of him.
Make a Selection round for LC - Only 16 Can enter on Member Selection of PSL, Each manager take 2 of him

The players that will make part of those selecting Groups play only one tier. Can use Previously PSL results to determine players that don't need to pass on Selection Rounds. So, have more chance of players that are ascending on PvP,to enter in PSL, since it will no longer need of lucky to be selected, and only need to pass on Selection Rounds.

QuinnW, if you want to make your tournament of teams, here's a suggestion to rules for Team Selection

this post have nothing to do with psl. pls don't derail the thread

1 hour ago, Quinn010 said:

this post have nothing to do with psl. pls don't derail the thread

Ok, but there is the suggest to you, to determine which players can play this tour. The suggest is for gbwead to help a little the PSL, however you can use this on your own tour

Edited by caioxlive13
17 minutes ago, Tawla said:

Lc was official tier , most players had already comps, also there's still lc tours made by Einstein, UT are very usefull in NU so its worth , but not worth to breed nfe

Actually LC isn't a official tier but still are players playing him. Same case to Untiered, isn't a offical tier(In context of doesn't have a matchmaking format or official tours being held) however still are players playing him. And for NFE, some are Rarely usefui on tiers, like ferroseed and Bronzor, citting only the untiered, because chansey is Not Fully Evolved, and are OU, being the NFE of most high sucess

Edited by caioxlive13

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.