Charity Week Shiny Race! (EVENT COMPLETE)

96968.thumb.png.7ecf3bc3475f3c4b8310fe37c17ce8cb.png

Starting this coming Sunday, I will be doing a charity week on my twitch channel where I will be trying to raise some money for the American Heart Association! As a part of that I've decided to put together a little shiny race for the Pokemmo community!

Date:

Sunday, February 20th

Time:

8AM UTC | 3AM ET | 12AM PT | 4PM CST | Time Zone Converter

Everywhere!

Duration:

7 days

Rules:

In order to participate you must sign up by either commenting on/reacting to this post or notifying any participating host. (sign up ends at 12:00AM on the 20th)

To win 1st-5th places you just have to be one of the first 5 people to get a shiny

You can only submit one entry

All shinies must be caught within the event time

Egg hatches require proof to show that you didn't breed 2 shinies together

You must be the OT of the Pokémon

You must link your entry to any participating host by whisper, Discord DM, or commenting on this post

Hosts: KolternScottherTheOtterMyWfeLftMeMyGfPumpActiongWang, and LeoNitusxD will be streaming periodically during the week, shiny hunting right along side you guys!

(click names for twitch links)

Prizes:

The Prize pool consists of 5 mystery boxes that each contain a shiny and a cosmetic item totaling in ~3.5mil in value. Each winner will select a number and that will determine which box they receive, each box will be assigned a random number. The first to find a shiny will select between 1-5, the second will select between 1-4, ect.

Boxes:

Claimed By LeyAlwyn!

tentacruel.gif.0aa80cfc74539277a59bddcf66f067b1.gif

+ Reindeer Antlers

+ 500RP

Claimed By Curseman!

garbodor.gif.d6408fdd5875853ebacef20686248f0e.gif

+ Halo

+ 500RP

Claimed By Repposh!

durant.gif.3dc99c2c8277c679979b9d57070dc834.gif

+ Steel Elfbot Hat

+ 500RP

Claimed By Pandarc!

kingler.gif.2e00081d85bf82ffded18c20d3973b5a.gif

+ Oni Mask

+ 500RP

Claimed By Atlewis!

bronzor.gif.a18349cbbc661c132f5af184a02e0438.gif

+ Pharaoh Headdress

+ 500RP

Contributors: ScottherTheOtter, MyWfeLftMeMyGf, PumpActiongWang, LeoNitusxD

If you want to donate and increase the current prize pools let one of the hosts know!

Edited by KoltorTheGreat
2 hours ago, Clovissssss said:

I found it interesting, I found a shiny on the 16th, so I don't think I'm lucky enough for the event, but I hope I can join in the fun ?
One question, is it necessary that the pokemons already come with the shapes that were requested? or can we find them in their pre-evolutions?

There's no specific Pokemon you have to hunt, all shinies are valid, you can evolve them or breed them down and they'll still be accepted. If you do decide to breed down your shiny for an earlier form just make sure to have proof of the original catch.

Edited by KoltorTheGreat
  • KoltorTheGreat changed the title to Charity Week Shiny Race! (Sunday, February 20th - Sunday, February 27th)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.