[Tag Team Randoms] Mike's fault (Tuesday, 22nd February)

200.webp?cid=ecf05e479gsdyu37d6zs2p7ipkl

Details

Tag Team Randoms Tournament | 16 Couples (32 players) - potentially increasing to 32 couples, we'll see on turn out.

Explanation

Players will compete in pairs to advance through the bracket by winning both of their duels for each round. Player one will duel the opposing player one and player two will duel the opposing player two(actually I don't mind if you duel player one or two but this is here for arguments sake if I see a complaint). In the case of a tie the winning players from each couple will go head to head.

Date & Time

Tuesday, 22nd February | 8pm UTC

Click spoilers for more times. You can also click here for the time zone converter.

Spoiler

2398dfdc6ea7f52f35165e4c45499dc8.png

Silph CO, Channel 4

• Registration will open 1 hour prior to the tournament start time. To register, post both players IGNs in this thread along with a team name. You may only register one team per person.
  • Registration will close 10 minutes prior to the tournament start so the bracket can be finalised on time.

Example:

Player One: KaynineXL

Player Two: Bilburt

Team Name: Handsome Walking The Doge

Duel request screen

1. Click "Advanced Options"

2. Select "Randoms" in the Standard Tier tab. 

2a6fe4147987b532f0ff745f7c3bec81.png

1st Place Prize:

external-pile-of-silver-coins-precious-texternal-pile-of-silver-coins-precious-t

1.5m to each player

2nd Place Prize:

external-pile-of-silver-coins-precious-t

500k to each player. 

3rd/4th Place Prize:

external-pile-of-silver-coins-precious-t

250k to each player. 

Notes: 

• Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the location given. No time extensions will be given(unless I'm feeling nice).
  • Do not start your match until you have been told to do so by the overseeing refs.
  • Tranz is still bad

Host: KaynineXL

Refs: Bilburt, Tyrone, Tranzmaster, Bearminator, Mike, Zehkar

Edited by KaynineXL

Hi everyone! I just want to remind everyone that this is tonight. Find your partner's and you can sign up by posting in this thread 1 hour before the start time(7pm UTC)

¡Hola a todos! Solo quiero recordarles a todos que esto es esta noche. Encuentre el de su compañero y puede registrarse publicando en este hilo 1 hora antes de la hora de inicio (7pm UTC)

Salut à tous! Je veux juste rappeler à tout le monde que c'est ce soir. Trouvez votre partenaire et vous pouvez vous inscrire en publiant sur ce fil 1 heure avant l'heure de début (7pm UTC)

Edited by KaynineXL
On 2/16/2022 at 11:57 PM, KaynineXL said:

Notes: 

• Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the location given. No time extensions will be given(unless I'm feeling nice).
  • Do not start your match until you have been told to do so by the overseeing refs.
  • Tranz is still bad

This event post gives nostalgia

Spoiler

especially last point is true

2 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

This event post gives nostalgia

Hide contents

especially last point is true

They had us well trained back then.

Nowadays, there's absolutely no way everyone follows those rules. I'm going to see battles scattered everywhere. :S

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.