[Denied]Release: hotkey

Simple suggestion: Make a hotkey to release Pokémon in the PC Boxes. Ctrl+rightclick releases the Pokémon or something. Shouldn't be that hard to implement? Oh and make a checkbox in the PC (or in 'Option's) so people won't accidentally release their shiny or 'God IV'd' Pokémon.

[b]Note[/b]: Yes similair things have been suggested before, (release at catch) but you probably can script bots to stat-check and then release it, if the IV's are bad. If you find a good IV'd+natured Pokémon just run back to your PC and set it apart from the rest so you won't wipe it.

Pros:
- Faster
- Less tedious

Cons:
- If you\re not careful you can release a good Pokémon accidentally [b](CHECKBOX)[/b]

I think it's better if once you catch a pokemon and directly goes into your box there's a TAB right away from which it functions "Release Pokemon". So therefore you don't need to keep it at your box, you can get to release it already once after caught and no need to go into the PC Box to clean&release every pokemon caught.

Releasing beforehand has been suggested many times, that's why I suggested a hotkey instead. Because, for some reason the developers haven't implemented it yet. [spoiler]Hats[/spoiler] Maybe for some reason they don't want us to release Pokémon before they are send to the box, but I don't see why they won't add a hotkey or a 'box wipe' option.

I'd like this to be taken as far as us having a hotkey that gives you access to your PC no matter where you are. It'd save them from having to implement a release function for freshly caught pokemon in your party and just use the same system already in place. Only difference would be I wouldn't have to leave the safari zone or wherever I am to release unwanted pokes from my PC.