- Follow Me  
- Reflect  

Precautions

1. Swampert carry Rindo Berry
  2. Dragonite ability is multiscale
  3. Typhlosion ability is flash fire
  • BoltBoy changed the title to Battle Tower DB Guide
  • 2 weeks later...

Really nice tutorial, thank you for sharing since it's really rare to see a battle tower guide. I have some questions, I really appreciate if you can answer it

-firstly I want to ask about the scizor build since you've been using it and it's not in the guide. 

-how you deal especially with marvelscale dragonite?

-i experienced that if i use consumable items like focus sash/eject buttons they will not be there again next battle (it's not auto held after use). how it can work with eject button on blastoise?

edit: i just realize that the scizor is just for ribbon, and marvelscale dragonite is in the video. It also has roost and very tanky xD

Edited by widi
于2022/2/24 PM6点37分,widi 说:

Really nice tutorial, thank you for sharing since it's really rare to see a battle tower guide. I have some questions, I really appreciate if you can answer it

-firstly I want to ask about the scizor build since you've been using it and it's not in the guide. 

-how you deal especially with marvelscale dragonite?

-i experienced that if i use consumable items like focus sash/eject buttons they will not be there again next battle (it's not auto held after use). how it can work with eject button on blastoise?

edit: i just realize that the scizor is just for ribbon, and marvelscale dragonite is in the video. It also has roost and very tanky xD

sorry to reply you late

In Battle Tower, your consumable items will refresh every battle in a challenge.
You only ready items and give your mon before challenge

dragonite usually carry White Herb/Leftovers
Eruption+Ally Switch can reduce its multiscale.

If you want to be on the leaderboard, I can upload a new video.

6小时前,Elizn 说:

Works an absolute treat thank you @BoltBoy

Just got over powered on battle 52 thanks to them having 4 legendaries, Gonna keep on trying for that ribbon on my Typhlosion ?

i'm happy to hear that.

you can ask me everything about battle tower

28 minutes ago, BoltBoy said:

sorry to reply you late

In Battle Tower, your consumable items will refresh every battle in a challenge.
You only ready items and give your mon before challenge

dragonite usually carry White Herb/Leftovers
Eruption+Ally Switch can reduce its multiscale.

If you want to be on the leaderboard, I can upload a new video.

Ah i see, last time i tried battle tower was in 2019, and consumable item was still bugged.

I tried using your strategy and it's work well, thank you for sharing. I would love to see another video. 

于2022/3/3 AM9点36分,widi 说:

Ah i see, last time i tried battle tower was in 2019, and consumable item was still bugged.

I tried using your strategy and it's work well, thank you for sharing. I would love to see another video. 

I have uploaded a new video

@BoltBoy I managed to get the Lv.50 tower ribbon for my Typhlosion using your setup, thankfully on the 2nd attempt I never met a enemy with 4 legendaries.

Onwards to the Lv.100 one lol, Thanks again for the awesome guide, 5 stars is too low for this but its all I can rate lol

image.png.9d2a9016fe5cb3d583905e81b257a4dd.png

Edited by Elizn

Hi, i finally managed to be in the leaderboard. I got RNG'd and lose tho, but definitely will try again and aim for higher rank. Thank you for your help, it surely really helpful.

bt.PNG.a92ad1f83472ca314e18ec510593f641.PNG

On 3/4/2022 at 10:06 AM, BoltBoy said:

I have uploaded a new video

于2022/3/5 PM7点09分,Elizn 说:

@BoltBoy I managed to get the Lv.50 tower ribbon for my Typhlosion using your setup, thankfully on the 2nd attempt I never met a enemy with 4 legendaries.

Onwards to the Lv.100 one lol, Thanks again for the awesome guide, 5 stars is too low for this but its all I can rate lol

image.png.9d2a9016fe5cb3d583905e81b257a4dd.png

good job

19分钟前,widi 说:

Hi, i finally managed to be in the leaderboard. I got RNG'd and lose tho, but definitely will try again and aim for higher rank. Thank you for your help, it surely really helpful.

bt.PNG.a92ad1f83472ca314e18ec510593f641.PNG

image.png.b1cf28b950cfaa7499561eea4ddcd361.png

yes, try multiple times.
look forward to your good news

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent guide! Really good work. Just wanted to share my EV distribution for lv. 50 mode of Battle Tower, if that's okay:
Blastoise: 252 HP / 132 Def. / 124 +2 SpD.
Conkeldurr: 204 +2 HP / 252 Atk. / 52 SpD.
Dusclops: 220 HP / 116 Def. / 172  +2 SpD.
(All necessary IVs are odd numbers.)
(+2 is for to round EVs to a total of 510.)

Edited by NothingChanges
I am very grateful thanks to you I have managed to put the ribbons on my favorite shiny, 
I would also like you to upload a strategy and video for the individual mode!!

@BoltBoy

I really liked the videos and they helped me a lot, now I would like to start at the top of the leaderboard.
I hope you also upload the individual strategy

charizard.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm trying to reach the streaks in BF high enough to see the legendaries for Pokedex and I'm having a bit of trouble.

I was recommended your thread here and also given this set: https://pokepast.es/bff5768b39a07219

Could you share any opinions you have on something like that vs something like what you have here? I don't need to hit leaderboard but I want to have a relatively easy time just seeing the legendaries without spending too much on semi-comp Pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 6:20 AM, Bryce said:

Hi,

I'm trying to reach the streaks in BF high enough to see the legendaries for Pokedex and I'm having a bit of trouble.

I was recommended your thread here and also given this set: https://pokepast.es/bff5768b39a07219

Could you share any opinions you have on something like that vs something like what you have here? I don't need to hit leaderboard but I want to have a relatively easy time just seeing the legendaries without spending too much on semi-comp Pokemon.

Your team lacks support and there is a risk of miss with Aerodactyl's move

So that your Typhlosion is always in danger
I can lend you my team for a week

On 4/8/2022 at 10:08 PM, BoltBoy said:

Your team lacks support and there is a risk of miss with Aerodactyl's move

So that your Typhlosion is always in danger
I can lend you my team for a week

I would appreciate it if possible...I'm currently using a Trick Room team that uses Fake Out to help set up, but it's failed a couple times because there are just so many turn 1 threats for it...Jellicent has to survive, not get hit by status to set up Trick Room, and Hariyama has to not get confused or statused, and sometimes only has 2 ghost options to Fake Out.

8小时前,Bryce 说:

I would appreciate it if possible...I'm currently using a Trick Room team that uses Fake Out to help set up, but it's failed a couple times because there are just so many turn 1 threats for it...Jellicent has to survive, not get hit by status to set up Trick Room, and Hariyama has to not get confused or statused, and sometimes only has 2 ghost options to Fake Out.

Your ign is TheDutchDemo?
I can mail them to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...