The lunar new year event is over u.u

I want to touch various topics. The lunar new year event is over and it was a success, I love the events, the minigames are too addictive, but the one I like the most is the Halloween event I miss the pumpkin king too much.

Bros, Is it true that on Valentine's Day (February 14) they will sell cosmetics of love and friendship? to start doing farming gym's right now! xd

What did you think of the 'Tiger Costume'? Personally, I loved it more than the boar and the pig, the tiger hood, tail and hat is too beautiful.

I bought too many lucky red envelopes, I didn't have good luck and I never got the 'red mandarin hat' I'm very sad, and I ended up addicted to gambling, I keep spending on envelopes, bags and gifts, I always end up losing, but the idea of "another one more, something good comes out in the next one" keeps going around in my mind... I hope that the prices go up and I can recover the investment, meanwhile I continue with the fireworks. and the pokeballs, because I have many, and I have faith that the price will go up in a few months.

How have you been in the envelopes, have you received something good?

images - 2022-02-09T221518.827.jpeg

I sold 4 shinys to buy more, and I have in GTL a Haxorus Shiny 3x31 (atk, speed, sp.def) & 2x30 (ps, def) adamant, that if it is sold I buy everything in bags, envelopes and gifts, I publish it at the price I bought it and it doesn't sell, I'm very sad, I don't know why I bought it! I can't wait to open more envelopes and gifts!... ok i have an problem ..

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

Perdí mi trabajo, mi casa y mi esposa. 

I sold 4 shinys to buy more, and I have in GTL a Haxorus Shiny 3x31 (atk, speed, sp.def) & 2x30 (ps, def) adamant, that if it is sold I buy everything in bags, envelopes and gifts, I publish it at the price I bought it and it doesn't sell, I'm very sad, I don't know why I bought it! I can't wait to open more envelopes and gifts!... ok i have an problem ..