Legendary Pokémon in PokéMMO 101

Intro
So I re-read Sir @BrokenBulb's Legendary Pokémon Guide (1) and found out that I couldn't use his guide to cover all aspects regarding Legendary Pokémon. Therefore, whenever someone asks on discord or in game, I can't really do the copy-paste thingy and have to write a wall of text to explain.
And that's why I have decided to write this Not-Really-A-Guide Guide to cover all of the topics! So fellow members can just copy paste and save yourself some effort once and for all. Also, I'm not some Legendary veteran owners so if you find flaws or have additional info, I would really appreciate if you can tell me, I will properly give you the credit!

Info About Re-Catchable Legendary Pokémon
In each region, you can possibly find these Legendary Pokémon (L for short).

Mewtwo (Kanto) | Rayquaza (Hoenn) | Keldeo (Unova) | Arceus (Sinnoh)

image.png.8e1d47f2bdf87d5972fb3fea71c750a4.png
(Broken Bulb's guide)

• You will not see other L in the wild, but you shall meet some in the hand of NPCs, namely Gym leaders or Battle Frontier NPCs. We will talk about that later. 
  • The 4 catchable L stated above can be found in the wild in the area where you can find them in the original games (as stated in the image above) (mentioned in (1))
  • They are super rare and they will be at LvL 100.
  • Upon catching 1 of them, people currently staying in the same region will see an announcement (mentioned in (1)). Example:kk.PNG.cc203aa283540dc7b15c8e98224212b3.PNG
  • Also, it will replace your last 6th spot in your party and your 6th Pokémon will be automatically put in PC.
  • I heard the catch rate is very high even at full HP. Anyway, you can't use Masterball on it.
  • "Then what are Masterballs for?" you ask? That will be answered below.
  • While holding the L:
    - You cannot use any item that can help you run away/blink away from your current location quickly like Bike and Escape Rope. Shoes are acceptable. 
    - You cannot fight any NPC.
    - You won't be able to meet any wild Pokémon.
    - You cannot use HM moves such as Flash, Fly, Strength, etc. (mentioned in (1)).
    - The L will appear behind you as a follower. You cannot hide your L following behind you, even while surfing.
    - You cannot put your L in the PC.
    - If you log out, the L will either run away to the wild or just stay behind like a dropped item, anyone can pick it. Example: jj.PNG.3d4d6d270e738e3dc496b61afcb064de.PNG
    - If you hold it for too long without doing anything, the L will also run away to the wild. Example:

ll.PNG.c09567f494423bffb5e0a4b1412f30a9.PNG
    - During this time, anyone can challenge you for ownership. You won't be able to see any duel prompt, and you are forced to battle instantly (mentioned in (1)), logging off means surrendering your ownership over L.
    - The battle will be in 3v3 format, with all your current Pokémon' levels unchanged. If you win, you get 1,000 Battle Points, and get to keep L (you can get up to 4,000 Battle Points max daily). If you lose, you will be teleported to the last Pokécenter you have visited, and you lose your L.
    - Your team will be healed for the first 1 or 2 duels after each victory against a challenger starting from the first time you own the L. However, in later duels, any damage occurred the previous will be carried to the next duels. I believe this ensure no one can hold that forever, you can take this as an adventure to strike an L keeper when he/she is weakened!
  • You can visit Broken Bulb's guide (hyperlink above) for some FAQ.

Info About other Legendary Pokémon

About a year ago, a man has done the PokéMMO Community a great service for filling up the whereabout of all possible L that you can find in this game. Please give the man @Amitai a round of applause!
You can find all whereabout of other L by clicking this link right here Completing the Pokédex: Legendary Pokémon.

All I can say to the author is:
random-random-citizen.gif.2296a491ded7064ff2457453a24e80d1.gif

"Then what are Masterballs for?"

Well, in this game, Masterballs are for catching shiny Pokémon with 1% used for catching Bidoof or Bibarel (this is some universal level of intelligence, you wouldn't get it if you don't). 
And within this 99%, there are 4 groups:

• The first group: "OH MY GOD, A SHINY PONYTA/RATTATA/WHISMUR/ETC , I GOTTA CATCH IT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIASDPADAOMDSOAMCACACEADA"This group just insta-throw masterball at a shiny because this is their first time seeing a shiny Pokémon.
  • The second group: "Oh crap, a shiny Abra/Geodude/Voltorb but I wasn't prepared for it. ****, gotta use the masterball." This group is composed of people who won't be overhyped by a shiny but are careless to prepare for possible shiny Pokémon that can run away or self-destruct.
  • The third group: "Oh, mah master Bidoof, I shall serve you eternally for you are the God of Enlightenment!"This group is a bunch of cultists. Stay away from them.
  • The fourth group: "Oh, I have no balls but I want this non-shiny larvitar/deino/dratini I have managed to find after 10 minutes." ...[EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!!]This group is as mysterious as the third group. Don't ask me.

Credit

Great thanks to @BrokenBulb @Amitai!

Edited by Neuzzz
  • Neuzzz changed the title to Legendary Pokémon in PokéMMO 101
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think party getting healed got changed, when you acquire the Legendary, all your pokes gets healed and from then on, every battle assuming your team won, everyone who survived will get fully healed, those who fainted will not get healed except the legendary (ex. whimsicott fainted and hitmontop was at low hp from the previous battle, hitmontop will be fully healed while whimsicott will stay fainted).

Your team will also get healed every battle (the surviving mons and legendary), not just on the 1st and 2nd battles

• 6 months later...