Cannot load theme after latest lunar event update?

7 hours ago, Miracleflint said:

So i was trying to change my pokemmo theme back to wally/gallade theme after the update, but it pops up a message like this, anyone can help and teach me how to enable e to change theme?

Screenshot (209).png

Screenshot (210).png

Screenshot (211).png

I was having the same issue with a personal theme that I've been keeping alive over the years (and every single other theme). I was able to fix it by making a copy of the default theme and then deleting the images in the Res folder, then replacing them with the one from my GUI.

I eventually found out that the issue is with the Res->Fonts folder. If you replace that whole folder with the one from the default theme it should fix your theme.

56 minutes ago, Miracleflint said:

replacing the res folder whole or juz the font folder?

edit: oh i mamaged to load my personal theme after replacing the fonts folder of that theme with default theme's fonts folder. really appreciating the quick help!!

Sorry I wasn't more clear, but yes - all you should need to do is replace the entire fonts folder [PokeMMO->data->themes->(theme)->Res->Fonts] with the same folder from the default theme to fix themes that were working right before the latest update.

The update really didn't change anything GUI wise (as far as I can tell anyway), so I'm not sure why this is even necessary, but then again, I'm not very savy with these kinds of things. I use a custom font for my personal theme along with edited font colors, and they all remained the same as before the update - even after replacing this fonts folder. I just more or less got lucky after becoming frustrated that this update broke my theme for no good reason. I'm sure seasoned GUI modders can give a good explanation for it

5 hours ago, awkways said:

Sorry I wasn't more clear, but yes - all you should need to do is replace the entire fonts folder [PokeMMO->data->themes->(theme)->Res->Fonts] with the same folder from the default theme to fix themes that were working right before the latest update.

The update really didn't change anything GUI wise (as far as I can tell anyway), so I'm not sure why this is even necessary, but then again, I'm not very savy with these kinds of things. I use a custom font for my personal theme along with edited font colors, and they all remained the same as before the update - even after replacing this fonts folder. I just more or less got lucky after becoming frustrated that this update broke my theme for no good reason. I'm sure seasoned GUI modders can give a good explanation for it

worked for me thanks ❤️

于2022/2/2 AM10点47分,awkways 说:

我对多年来一直保持活力的个人主题(以及其他所有主题)也有同样的问题。我可以通过复制默认主题然后删除 Res 文件夹中的图像,然后用我的 GUI 中的图像替换它们来修复它。

我最终发现问题出在 Res->Fonts 文件夹上。如果您将整个文件夹替换为默认主题中的文件夹,它应该会修复您的主题。

Thank you for sharing