Base para el Gremio

Rainzeth

Question

Hello pokemmo community, I don't know how many people see this post or if the mods get to see it but it would be great to have a base for your clan not like the Hoem bases but to give us the option to acquire either with money from the game or battle points a base to which we can teleport and that we can improve with battle points or money either to buy things, be it decorations, a ring for battles, and that each player can have their own room that Of course, the increase in room spaces is acquired with PB or in-game money, I think it would be pretty cool

------------------------------------------

Hola comunidad de pokemmo, nose que tanta gente vea este post o si los mods lo lleguen a ver pero verdad que estaría genial tener una base para tu clan no como las bases de Hoem sino que nos den la opción de adquirir ya sea con dinero del juego o puntos de batalla una base a la cual nos podemos teletransportar y que está la podamos mejorar con puntos de batalla o dinero ya sea para comprar cosas, ya sea adornos, un ring para batallas, y que cada jugador pueda tener su propia habitación que claro los aumento de espacios para habitación se adquiera con PB o dinero del juego, creo yo que estaría bastante guay

3 answers to this question

Nice thinked , +1

In fact can be a option, however if added, staff will put the Rooms Extenders to be buyed with RP(Of course we can buy RP with In-game Money. )
If possible, i really want that decorations can only be buyed with BP or obtained via events. Will make players enter in PvP, select a tier(Obviously not Randoms) and start to play to buy him, or make players return to farm E4, since in recents updates, they really nerfed the e4 farming, and the most part of players now don't care to him. Some players still use this method to farm, however is a minory.

Edited by caioxlive13