It is suggested to increasing the tax cap of trading banks

damuyu

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm assuming this is about the insane prices of vanities, and as someone who's mini-ballin due to the insane prices of vanities, I agree that our current cosmetics economy kinda sux.  More skill based cosmetics like the PvP rewards would add a lot more variety to cosmetics than just "I have too much money, gotta invest it somewhere". 

Edited by DaftKitteh

PokeMMO is an MMO, there are limited time items in it that dont come back, its been running for almost 10 years so the first limited items are obviously extremely rare and people will pay insane amounts to have them , so the people that have been playing for a long time and invested in limiteds have become very rich, this is inevitable, it would happen 10 out of 10 times in any MMO that's been running for this long and has had limited items. The only way to change this would be re-releasing all the vanities that make up the rich player's net worth in which case a huge portion of the playerbase would just quit since they point of limited items in mmos is that they dont come back, so just play the game and have fun, people having money doesnt hurt you.