Ban acupresion

danhred

Question

Hola,la imagen es de una partida de un amigo y ahora entiendo por qué eh visto a algunos usando ese equipo específicamente y es que el movimiento acupresion sube una estadística al azar incluso la evasión ya algunos jugadores se están aprovechando de esto, me gustaría que fuera baneado  rompe las cláusulas de evasión ,saludos 

Hello, the image is of a game of a friend and now I understand why I have seen some using that equipment specifically and is that the pression movement raises a random statistic even evasion and some players are taking advantage of this, I would like it to be banned breaks the evasion clauses.

Screenshot_20220119-073225.png

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, danhred said:

Hola,la imagen es de una partida de un amigo y ahora entiendo por qué eh visto a algunos usando ese equipo específicamente y es que el movimiento acupresion sube una estadística al azar incluso la evasión ya algunos jugadores se están aprovechando de esto, me gustaría que fuera baneado  rompe las cláusulas de evasión ,saludos 

Hello, the image is of a game of a friend and now I understand why I have seen some using that equipment specifically and is that the pression movement raises a random statistic even evasion and some players are taking advantage of this, I would like it to be banned breaks the evasion clauses.

Screenshot_20220119-073225.png

i wonder how you let him get all those boosts kek

Acupressure is FULL MEME. Players start talking aboout him only because KDgogogo started to use and other players full copypasted their team.

And Gliscor + Chansey? Asking for MM sent this Hax-based strategy

This is the team of KDgogogo Full copied. He reach in Tournaments Semifinals and Finals with this. Really that "Expert Players" didn't expect that their team start to being Copypasted??

Edited by caioxlive13
On 1/22/2022 at 9:30 PM, MMOcritic said:

How do you copy paste the opponent team? Just based on what you experience in battle or is there like an actual method?

Top Teams most copied on Metagaming:

1st - Solir's Anti-fun, Full Stall Team.
2nd - Kdgogogo's Haxer Team

Literally is a lot of randoms, with exact teams of Top Ranks. Same mons, Same sets, if they can, even the same IVs(Including non 31, 30 or 20+ IVs). Only write the movesets of mons and watch 3-4 matches of him to learn how to play with that team.

A little comment about teams:

Solir's Team, if you don't have Taunt on EVERY MON, or 6 stall breaks, or a Pure-hax team, you can just forfeit because he will stall you.
KDgogogo's Team, if you don't know the team, prepare your heart, and good luck trying to survive.

Edited by caioxlive13

7 hours ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

I think a possible less drastic solution would be to remove the chance to boost evasion, after all it's the only reason why move luck could complicate a duel if you're unlucky

It can be a solution too and I agree with it I had even thought about it but I have not commented much more because I do not see a response from any of the admins
I don't know how this is not a problem if you clearly break the evasion clauses