Temporarily closed until further notice! - RedRunt's Training Service

RedRunt

Temporarily closed until further notice. I'm on vacation ?

A few things before we start
I assure you maximum discretion regarding your Pokemons natures, EV spreads and moves. I delete my personal work notes the moment I send your Pokemon back and will most likely forget them over the next few hours anyway.

All my services are calculated on roughly 100k per hour. I simply refuse to "work" for less, since my laziest gym run strat rewards me with minimum 200k+ per hour.
That's why my prices are not negotiable: Either you agree to pay the amount I tell you before you send me anything or you don't.

I am aware that there are plenty of other EV and Level 100 Trainers out there with cheaper prices. You are free to approach them, if you disagree with paying 100k for 1 hour of my time.

If I don't know you from a previous order or something else and you send me an order without money attached or my confirmation, I will delay that order until I hear back from you.

Services & Prices
Full EV Service: 510 EV Spread + Level 50 = 40k per Pokemon

Slim EV Pack: Only 510 EV = 30k per Pokemon
Discount of 25% on a bundle of 4 Pokemon with the exact same EV spread only on the Slim EV Pack

Leveling from 50 to 100: Prices range from 50 - 300k, depending on many factors (check the spoiler for more info and some examples)

Spoiler

There is a certain amount of time it will take to farm a certain amount of exp, based on different factors specific to the hordes I am using and to your Pokemon.
The 3 most important factors are:
- the XP rate of your Pokemon https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Experience#Relation_to_level
- access to effective AOE moves for one of the high exp hordes close to a PC
- nature and EV spread of your Pokemon

Some examples from things I calculated and tested:
Milotic: erratic exp rate, access to STAB Surf, Bold + 0 SPA  allows to kill Marowak/Sandslash hordes at Level 50, Price 50-100: 50k
Gligar: medium slow exp rate, access to STAB EQ, Adamant + 252 ATK  allows to kill Rapidash hordes at Level 60, Price 50-100: 100k
Typhlosion: medium slow exp rate, access to STAB Lava Plume, Modest +252 SPA allows to kill Piloswine hordes at Level 50, Price 50-100: 100k
Breloom: Fluctuating exp rate, access to Rock Slide, Carefull + 0 ATK allows to kill Rapidash hordes at Level 70, Price 50-100: 200k
Drifblim/Illumise: Fluctuating exp rate, NO ACCESS to any good AOE move that works in this setup, Price 50-100: 300k

How to use my Services
Send me a Request including the following types of information:
A - Number & Name for each Pokemon
B - Do you want Full EV Service / Slim Pack / Leveling 50-100 for each Pokemon?
C - EV spread for each Pokemon
D - Moves to be learned(by level up) or kept for each Pokemon
E - Desired Evolution(by level up) for each Pokemon

You tell me what you want and I will tell you the exact price and a rough ETA before you send it to me.

Once I have accepted your request, send me your Pokemon & the money and I will get to it ASAP.

DO NOT SEND ME ANY POKEMON WITHOUT MY CONFIRMATION!

Contact
Please only contact me in english or german via Discord RedRunt#7290  or Ingame Mail/Whisper IGN: RedRunt

References
Those guys supplied me with my first orders back when I was still playing the story in 2021 and kinda taught me how the basics of the business work.
Special thanks and eternal love to:

CaptnBaklava - https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/105931-baklavas-breedingservice/
Spxter - https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/97302-spxters-breed-shop/

Quakkz - https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/92396-quakkz™/

❤️

Customers since I opened this Shop:

Spoiler

anhminhhonghot    2x LvL 100
blaazeeX                 2x Full
Bonobonit               4x Full
CyberLord               1x Full
Deploic                   9x Full
xEdstorm                1x Slim
Gasyflour                1x Full
HydroGG                1x Full

McTermi                 1x LvL 100

Quakkz                  10x Slim

Rajlikestime            2x LvL 100
RexB                       12x Full
Spxter                     3x Full, 1x LvL 100
SweetForU              1x Full
Toxicz                      1x Full

Thanks for your time, cheers!

Edited by RedRunt
  • RedRunt changed the title to RedRunt's EV Service - No Level 100 & No Bullshit
  • RedRunt changed the title to RedRunt's EV Service - No Level 100
  • RedRunt changed the title to RedRunt's Training Service - Now also Level 100!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RedRunt changed the title to Temporarily closed until further notice! - RedRunt's Training Service

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.