New Rule

NeonZ

Question

My proposal is based on the one that put a filter to the word busco novia or other abbreviations to avoid the possible harassment or spamming of that because this is a strategy game and not a dating simulator sometimes can lead to extreme role-playing in the local chat so it can break 1 of 2 rules this can apply to the Spanish chat as well as English because every day you have to explain that this is a game and only end up in insults. Like the Flood or Voltrob spamming that would help admin to better see who is trying to bypass the filter to make some kind of prank. Many come with the excuse that -it's a game- or that -nothing will happen- after a while they don't know that.

Thank you for reading and as much as possible let's keep the publication stable with solid arguments.

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

i dont agree, i have always played pokemmo like it's a dating sim, i really need the ability to post things like "buying gf"

It is currently unknown whether this is very safe since in the long run they do not reach a relationship with commitments only spamming.

Hi,

depends on the situation, this can be taken as spam since as you've mentioned we are not a dating sim. It was done earlier by the moderator team.

Note that it's situational, we usually inform players to not do it since it makes other players uneasy usually and they report it. It's usually enough to stop it, unless someone insists and spams it, we then take action. So you can always report those cases to us using support.pokemmo.eu. 

"LF gf" will not truly work ofc, a lot of relationships started in pokeMMO but with normal interactions. Talk to people people and who knows. 

8 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Hi,

depends on the situation, this can be taken as spam since as you've mentioned we are not a dating sim. It was done earlier by the moderator team.

Note that it's situational, we usually inform players to not do it since it makes other players uneasy usually and they report it. It's usually enough to stop it, unless someone insists and spams it, we then take action. So you can always report those cases to us using support.pokemmo.eu. 

"LF gf" will not truly work ofc, a lot of relationships started in pokeMMO but with normal interactions. Talk to people people and who knows. 

Busco war