NuzlockGift: A Very Hard challenge.

Certain the most hard challenge that I made.

Giftlock Challenge.
Rules that i'm followed all the challenge: 
 - I can only use 6x15 Storyline Gifts in battle, and HM Buddys don't need to be 6x15, however he need to be low level or didn't have any Attacking move, so if enter in battle he don't make any differençe in result.
 - Don't use any item in battle(Held Items are Ok)
 - Don't accept any money/items/mons for other players, or buying him in GTL. The only thing that come from other account, is 2 HM Buddys, $3.000 and 50 Pokéballs(Really, the mons that i caught doesn't matter, is only for Trade with NPCs/Get HM Buddys)
 - All order of regions that i will play is Randomized.
 - Cannot move to one new region until i win the champion from actual region that i'm playing
 - Need to pick at least one starter from each type(Fire, Water and Grass)
 - I can onnly carry a limit of money, that starts in $50.000 and increase in $25.000 from each badge

Objectives:
 - Defeat 32 Gym Leaders, and the 4 Champions.
 - Win at least one match in matchmaking, with team full 6x15, against a player with 450 Elo or move.

Well, let's tell what happen:

This is the first Region , hoenn. I will post about the rest later...

So, i started my gameplay, i randomized region and comes Hoenn. Choose my Nickname(NuzlockeGift), my gender(Male) and started.
Need to pick my starter. Assuming that in kanto, i will pick Bulbasaur, in Unova i will pick a free choice , and in Sinnoh i will pick infernape, Only mudkip i have to choice.

The first battle with rival May was easy. Only up 2 levels and i'm ready.
Well, i maked my way to Petalburg, talked with my dad and helped wally. Before i leave, i return to Route 102 and catch a Ralts. Fearing that i can OHKO'em, i decide to catch only throwing pokeballs.
After that, i go to Rustboro and the first thing that i made, is search te place that i can get the second 6x15.

the trade has been done: One ralts for a Seedot.

So, i train a little and go to Rustboro Gym. And that was Easy.

First badge picked up.

So, i'm head now to Dewford. Go to gym and i lost. After some training, i've decided to try again and i did.

Next, heading to Mauville, i found my first Roadblock: May.

She have a Groovyle, and i'm have a Marshtomp, that are 4x weak to grass, and a Nuzleaf, that are weak to Aerial Ace of Grovyle.
I appealed to Hax. Teached thief to Seedot, that i received on Slateport, given by a Team Aqua member, return to Oldale and start to thief wumprle to pick Brightpowder.
So,after several tryings, i finally win. At this point, i have Ground moves, so i really need to say how i beat Wattson and Flannery? Well, not.

The important: In Fallabor i pick the TM Dig, and i reserve to teach for marshtomp later. In Lavaridge, i pick the Third mon from my team: Wobbufet. Search in map some Heart Scales and teach for him, Counter.

Reached in Petalburg to challenge gym, and after some trys, i teached Dig for Marshtomp, and use in Slaking. The strategy is: kept in Underground when Slaking will attack. When he need to Rest, I will be above. With this, Slaking that are my fear, cannot attack me. 5th badge.

I now have urf and i can continue. Go to Weather institute and save the NPCs that are in, giving the 4th member of my team: Castform. I follow the river, pick a Leaf Stone and Evolve Nuzleaf to Shiftry.

Well, in Fortree City, i picked the 5th member of my team: Plusle.
He helped a lot in Gym of city, that are a Flying gym.

6th badge, after some trys.

I go to Lilycove and defeat Rival for the last time. Now i can acess the mart. But in moment didn't have too much TMs. I only buyed Giga Drain and teached to Shiftry.

Defeat Maxie, and open the Blocked way in Lilycove. Now i go to Mossdeep, defeat another gym, fight with help of steven to defeat Maxie and Tabitha, and end the plans of Team aqua after pick HM-Dive . I waked up Rayquaza and he calmed down Groudon and Kyogre. Now, i fight in Water Gym, and after some trys i did it.
Buyed in Sootopolis Earthquake, i fly to Fallabor and go to Meteor Falls to catch Bagon, to trade him for a Horsea. Teached to Swampert Earthquake, passed some days searching the Soft Sand because EQ doesn't OHKO hariyamas from Victory Road. I even pick some Heart Scale to teach some moves. Now, trained up some levels, i go to Elite Four. After some Trys, i Finnally did it, i won.

First Region down.

(Part 2 will be released soon...)

At end of challenge, my 6x15 Box:
image.png.25e4197185e96a18c62b775f52a44321.png

What you think about challenge, and want to try him? Comment!