Queremos Johto! / We want Johto!

soaresaugusto

Queremos Johto! We want Johto!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. the Johto Region, should it be added to the game?

• Yes / Sim - Precisamos!
    • No / Não - Não Precisamos

Question

English

The game has been around for years And many people stopped playing, For lack of evolution of the Game. Johto is a missing region for players to explore. New challenges, new Pokemons, new strategies. Please support me in this cause. If this suggestion gets enough votes, we will get a great achievement which is the Johto Region.

Português

Ja faz anos que o jogo existe

E muitas pessoas pararam de jogar, Por falta de evolução do Jogo.

Johto é uma região que falta para ser explorada pelos Players.

Novos desafios, novos Pokémons, novas estratégias.

Por favor me apoiem nessa causa.

Se esta sugestão tiver bastante votos, conseguiremos uma grande conquista que é a Região de Johto.

Edited by soaresaugusto
translated language

On 1/17/2022 at 7:30 AM, xMago said:

having the johto region wouldn't add anything to the game except a story and more gyms to farm in the long run, instead there are more important things in the game to add yet, like legendaries, or hidden abilitys

That's not why people play pomemmo XD it's to share the things they love with more people, not for more content.

On 3/9/2022 at 1:24 AM, razimove said:

go play on handhelds then, whats the big difference? 5 hour storyline anyway. 

The fact that you can share the experience with your friends. If you're into the competitive side, go play showdown or something. What's the big difference?

Less storyline if you pvp there.

2 hours ago, MSplosive said:

That's not why people play pomemmo XD it's to share the things they love with more people, not for more content.

by that logic, what does it matter to share time with friends when you are in kanto or jhoto?

3 hours ago, MSplosive said:

The fact that you can share the experience with your friends. If you're into the competitive side, go play showdown or something. What's the big difference?

Less storyline if you pvp there.

go play other regions with friends, voicecall them while all walk through the region on handhelds etc, this is just idiotic at this point.

12 hours ago, JaviFX said:

Do you have an argument that does not involve degrading the tastes of others? 

Granted that all your points were addressed already by multiple older players and you keep hammering this, no I dont feel the need to do anything else. 

On 3/11/2022 at 12:49 PM, razimove said:

go play other regions with friends, voicecall them while all walk through the region on handhelds etc, this is just idiotic at this point.

Dude, not the same thing lmao, just like how showdown obviously isn't the same thing as pokemmo, handhelds aren't the same thing and hanging out with friends on pokemmo. Quit being salty because other people wanting things may or may not delay what you want m8. Chill, either way, whatever happens, it's not the end of the world because one thing or another happens to pokemmo, it's just a game.

On 3/9/2022 at 5:38 PM, razimove said:

oh boy, I like how naive and positive you still are about this dev team. 

If you aren't positive about all the great work the devs put into this game, then why are you still playing the game those devs are probably still fine-tuning to be able to take the changes you want?

They want the game to succeeded, that's why there's a lot of missing content. They don't want to add something that breaks the game and looses more people on the long run. There's better things to add right ow that don't risk breaking too much of the current dynamic they have going.

Quit hating on the people that made this a possibility in the first place!

On 3/11/2022 at 10:47 AM, xMago said:

by that logic, what does it matter to share time with friends when you are in kanto or jhoto?

Pancakes and waffles, same thing, different feeling, different style, and both have great things, it's just some people prefer one over the other ?

2 hours ago, MSplosive said:

If you aren't positive about all the great work the devs put into this game, then why are you still playing the game those devs are probably still fine-tuning to be able to take the changes you want?

They want the game to succeeded, that's why there's a lot of missing content. They don't want to add something that breaks the game and looses more people on the long run. There's better things to add right ow that don't risk breaking too much of the current dynamic they have going.

Quit hating on the people that made this a possibility in the first place!

Put in the hours and you'll see what the community means, its not me, its every veteran. Its not 'great', its lazy, small dev team, sure, but please just watch changelogs for a while (same events every year, repeated sprites even, no real changes aside from implementation of new mechanics and learnsets (gen8) and randbats (which is pretty much using old gen3 randbats info they probably kept since 2015). We were promised dungeons in 2014, then we got news on Unova launch (2017) that it was to be implemented somewhere around 4 months after Unova launch (Jan 2018) and it still didnt happen, and this is something that the community really wants as it brings a lot of missing links to competitive, plus even for non comp people, it brings them legendaries and what not, do you think it wouldnt matter to them either? Johto simply holds no true value for pokemmo as a whole, if you consider that, on gen3 release we got all gen2 mons included, it introduces no new mechanic, even from a beginner point of view its just really a storyline, you play it 2-3 hours and move on, shortest storyline, since well we already have kanto aswell. Now for the dude saying mix them with dungeons, sure, but how does that make johto any relevant still?

Please dont assume devs are good or bad so early, play the game for a while then make a decision, thanks.

Edited by razimove
Idk why I even bothered to answer, but found it fun to enlighten I guess
On 3/12/2022 at 11:35 PM, razimove said:

Granted that all your points were addressed already by multiple older players and you keep hammering this, no I dont feel the need to do anything else. 

Ok, you have no argument then, oh and that my account is "recent" doesn't mean that I am too, I've been in mmo for 8 years.

On 1/18/2022 at 12:35 PM, druido890 said:

What interesting content did sinnoh have in more than unova?

New mons

What pokemon were introduced with sinnoh?

the storyline, new battlefrontier, the Dojo in Saffron City, Bug-Catching contest, Mt.Silver and the legendary fight with Red.

Unova Battle Underground, Hoenn Battle Pyramid, Sinnoh Underground, Sinnoh Battlefront, Unova Black City... These are things that haven't been released after years of implementing the previous regions... Do you really think they'll put all that?