Queremos Johto! / We want Johto!

soaresaugusto

Queremos Johto! We want Johto!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. the Johto Region, should it be added to the game?

• Yes / Sim - Precisamos!
    • No / Não - Não Precisamos

Question

English

The game has been around for years And many people stopped playing, For lack of evolution of the Game. Johto is a missing region for players to explore. New challenges, new Pokemons, new strategies. Please support me in this cause. If this suggestion gets enough votes, we will get a great achievement which is the Johto Region.

Português

Ja faz anos que o jogo existe

E muitas pessoas pararam de jogar, Por falta de evolução do Jogo.

Johto é uma região que falta para ser explorada pelos Players.

Novos desafios, novos Pokémons, novas estratégias.

Por favor me apoiem nessa causa.

Se esta sugestão tiver bastante votos, conseguiremos uma grande conquista que é a Região de Johto.

Edited by soaresaugusto
translated language

9 hours ago, razimove said:

Actually it did have some, plus its not a 3 hours region.

Do you really need me to answer this one or can you figure it yourself? Asking for a friend

it has no storyline almost

do people even do BF? Since it was introduced it's been a, go there if you want to have a record in the listings and never enter again. Ah wait I'm lying, I go there if I have BP to sell. 

Sorry this just showcases my earlier comment, on how clueless you are.

TL;DR; for a very very casual person, johto is the way to go, afterall that's all they ever done, play storylines (which guess what, you can do on any emulator), for anyone that played a tiny bit more than the 20 hours of storyline, there's a whole different perspective.

jim-carrey-jim.gif

El 17/1/2022 a las 9:26, xMago dijo:

hablo de prioridades, habra cosas que tardaran mas y otras menos, pero lo mismo en johto que te sale teniendo la region? no hay nada "nuevo", todos los pokemon ya estan disponibles, es solo otra region.

la diferencia es que si agregan legendarios, o habilidades ocultas, el meta de los pokemo competitivos variará mucho, estarán agregando cosas nuevas, interesantes para la mayoría de los jugadores y moverán mucho más dinero al tener que criar muchas cosas nuevas que no eran utilizado antes.

yes, but if they added to the legendaries yes or if they would have to add Johto since there are 3 of the legendaries that are used the most in competition in the Pokémon world tournaments (suicune, raikou and ho-oh) which would be easy to get in johto

3 hours ago, DAC199913 said:

yes, but if they added to the legendaries yes or if they would have to add Johto since there are 3 of the legendaries that are used the most in competition in the Pokémon world tournaments (suicune, raikou and ho-oh) which would be easy to get in johto

staff said some time ago that legendaries would be obtainable through dungeons, not from the same region where they should be catchable, so there would be no need for the johto region for this.

I think this thread and arguments are going a bit too offtopic, and ad personam arguments are not really helping to bring Johto first or not. 

We have said that Johto will be next region, but we don't know yet when it will come. By "we" I mean staff.
It will come, but we need to wait and see what next updates will bring. 

33 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

I think this thread and arguments are going a bit too offtopic, and ad personam arguments are not really helping to bring Johto first or not. 

We have said that Johto will be next region, but we don't know yet when it will come. By "we" I mean staff.
It will come, but we need to wait and see what next updates will bring. 

I didnt know that, I stopped caring after see many staff members talking about it won't be featured because it didnt add nothing new to what we already had... I know it's really thin, but at least we (Johto fans) have light at the end of the tunnel

Thanks for that

No battle pyramid, no Sinnoh battlefront, incomplete Unova map, no Unova battle train, no legendaries, no hidden abilities, lack of competitive items like assault vest... I understand that for the newer ones it can be great to implement a new region, but I think the main priority for MMO right now would be to finish polishing the already implemented regions.

On 1/19/2022 at 2:37 AM, DAC199913 said:

Casually, 3 captureable mons in Fire Red's Kanto, so Johto is still somewhat irrelevant to both PvP and PvE.

I'll skip Legendaries and be back when you add Johto. It is my favorite region. Garchomp is overrated and flygon is not only cool, but cute. The I'm a fan of the underdog, so flying grasshopper will forever live in favoritism. If there is one thing Garchomp it is isn't cute. Just because Nintendo slapped a pretty blonde elite 4 leader on Garchomp doesn't mean Garchomp isn't the essence of poor company decisions. Now PokeMMO capitalized on poor decisions when Nintendo made a statement way back in the day they would never make Pokemon MMO. Now instead of releasing good art, buffing fan favorite pokmeon , and unique new ideas they just make regional variants, superior already used typing, and remakes of legendary pokemon! They even got rid of hidden power instead of buffing it. Hidden power was pokemon creativity and goto for all those offense only people. Garchop is in essence  what we hate about main series.

On 13/1/2022 at 2:39, soaresaugusto said:

New challenges, new Pokemons, new strategies

It doesn't bring new challenges beyond 8 gyms, it doesn't bring new species (All Johto pokémon are already implemented and distributed between Kanto/Hoenn), it doesn't bring new strategies since, as I said, it doesn't bring new species of Pokémon to the game. .. It is merely a PvE region, and I even doubt it will bring new farm methods.

I'm not really against the implementation of Johto, but I disagree with those who say that it is a priority, there are many PvP and PvE mechanics that are really a priority at the moment (Implementation of legendaries, hidden abilities, Metro battle, Front battle Sinnoh, Assault vest, etc, etc, etc)

Just now, DiosSlurpuff said:

It doesn't bring new challenges beyond 8 gyms, it doesn't bring new species (All Johto pokémon are already implemented and distributed between Kanto/Hoenn), it doesn't bring new strategies since, as I said, it doesn't bring new species of Pokémon to the game. .. It is merely a PvE region, and I even doubt it will bring new farm methods.

I'm not really against the implementation of Johto, but I disagree with those who say that it is a priority, there are many PvP and PvE mechanics that are really a priority at the moment (Implementation of legendaries, hidden abilities, Metro battle, Front battle Sinnoh, Assault vest, etc, etc, etc)

This has already been suggested countless times, which is why I didn't realize I already replied to this thread a long time ago XD

please devs increase jolteon stats please it's my favorite pokémon and the strongest in PvP, I think it deserves a buff less than we deserve ha or johto

this was not a joke.

Just now, DiosSlurpuff said:

Why?

there is no accuracy of this in gen 5, it would only make what is already bad worse (I talk about some things when it comes to competitive)

I would love Johto added, but I respect the mods when they say adding a new region takes a while; and theres plans for other stuff like Hidden Abilities which would also be a nice bonus too. So to me Johto will be worth the wait whenever its released.

HeartGold and SoulSilver were awesome games. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:50 AM, razimove said:

not really no, only clueless people really care for johto.

darn im clueless for wanting my favourite region added? laaaame

On 1/19/2022 at 12:02 PM, budadeth said:

yes Johto would be cool at least to satisfy the people asking for it since I dunno 2016? but we all know priorities and player base etc... heartgold needs to be in PokeMMO

41 votes to 9

We wait since 8 years for HA's, legendary and dungeons 

I don't understand the eagerness to discuss nonsense and no logical argument in this thread, I have already mentioned before, they can add Johto and HA's and Dungeons in 1 single update. Even the dungeons could be at the end of each region, a different one in each one, which would make it mandatory to play johto, and the other regions of course, in those same dungeons include wild with HA's, it's as simple as thinking about it and arranging everything so that serve everyone.

They haven't given new content for years, I guess if they're preparing something, it'll be big.