Queremos Johto! / We want Johto!

soaresaugusto

Queremos Johto! We want Johto!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. the Johto Region, should it be added to the game?

• Yes / Sim - Precisamos!
    • No / Não - Não Precisamos

Question

English

The game has been around for years And many people stopped playing, For lack of evolution of the Game. Johto is a missing region for players to explore. New challenges, new Pokemons, new strategies. Please support me in this cause. If this suggestion gets enough votes, we will get a great achievement which is the Johto Region.

Português

Ja faz anos que o jogo existe

E muitas pessoas pararam de jogar, Por falta de evolução do Jogo.

Johto é uma região que falta para ser explorada pelos Players.

Novos desafios, novos Pokémons, novas estratégias.

Por favor me apoiem nessa causa.

Se esta sugestão tiver bastante votos, conseguiremos uma grande conquista que é a Região de Johto.

Edited by soaresaugusto
translated language

On 13/01/2022 at 01:39, soaresaugusto said:

inglês

O jogo existe há anos E muitas pessoas pararam de jogar, por falta de evolução do Jogo. Johto é uma região que faltava para os jogadores explorarem. Novos desafios, novos Pokémons, novas estratégias. Por favor, me apoiem nesta causa. Se esta sugestão obtiver votos suficientes, obteremos uma grande conquista que é a região de Johto.

Português

Ja faz anos que o jogo existe

E muitas pessoas pararam de jogar,  Por falta de evolução do jogo.

Johto é uma região que falta para ser explorada pelos Players.

Novos desafios, novos Pokémons, novas estratégias.

Por favor me apoiem nessa causa.

Se esta sugestão tiver bastante votos, conseguiremos uma grande conquista que é a Região de Johto.

Te apoio e espero que os outros tbm

5 hours ago, razimove said:

not really no, only clueless people really care for johto.

Calling someone clueless for wanting more content in a game is ridiculous. In my opinion Johto would not add more than pokeballs and map, hordes and more shiny hunt, but the extra content is NEVER too much, they have every right to ask johto, so I hope they add it for those who are excited about it.

22 minutes ago, xMago said:

tener la región johto no agregaría nada al juego, excepto una historia y más gimnasios para cultivar a largo plazo, en cambio, hay cosas más importantes en el juego para agregar todavía, como legendarios o habilidades ocultas.

Why not add both? Legendary spawning and HAs don't take much work, you can easily work on adding Johto alongside.

29 minutes ago, JaviFX said:

Why not add both? Legendary spawning and HAs don't take much work, you can easily work on adding Johto alongside.

I speak for priorities, there will be things that will take longer and others less, but the same in johto that you get having the region? there is nothing "new", all the pokemon are already obtainable, it's just another region.

the difference is that if they add legendaries, or hidden abilitys, the competitive pokemo meta will vary a lot, they will be adding new things, interesting for most players and will move a lot more money by having to breed many new things that were not used before.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

the same could be said for apes who care about competitive pokemon

ahahahaha touchè! XD

do you still believe that HA is still in development? well I have reason to think that this is not the case, they are simply waiting for a bigger upgrade to match it, same thing for the legendaries.

Among other things, the legendaries will always be released as those already in game, so forget about having a mew that follows you on the road!.

concluding:

Johto must and will be implemented, so votes or opinions are useless because it has already been decided by the staff.

Edited by druido890
6 hours ago, xMago said:

Hablo por prioridades, habrá cosas que tardarán más y otras menos, pero ¿lo mismo en johto que consigues tener la región? no hay nada "nuevo", todos los pokémon ya se pueden obtener, es solo otra región.

la diferencia es que si añaden legendarios, o habilidades ocultas, el meta pokemo competitivo variará mucho, irán añadiendo cosas nuevas, interesantes para la mayoría de los jugadores y moverán mucho más dinero al tener que criar muchas cosas nuevas que antes no se usaban.

I understand your point, but it is not very objective, not everything is about competitive, there are people who prefer to explore, farm, hunt brilliantly, etc. So Johto would be a good addition to that audience.

10 hours ago, JaviFX said:

Calling someone clueless for wanting more content in a game is ridiculous. In my opinion Johto would not add more than pokeballs and map, hordes and more shiny hunt, but the extra content is NEVER too much, they have every right to ask johto, so I hope they add it for those who are excited about it.

you're clueless.

11 hours ago, razimove said:

you're clueless.

you're toxic.

probably the most toxic person on this forum.

As a Johto lover myself: WE KNOW that there are other priorities and WE KNOW that people requesting for Johto all the time is, to use an euphemism, sickening, but you seem just to search for occasions to be nothing but obnoxious and add nothing but plain attacks and insults to whoever doesn't share your "opinion".

The playerbase wants Johto and every player at a certain point asks for it on the forum.

FACE IT and, please, if you have nothing constructive to say st*u.

47 minutes ago, lallo17 said:

you're toxic.

probably the most toxic person on this forum.

As a Johto lover myself: WE KNOW that there are other priorities and WE KNOW that people requesting for Johto all the time is, to use an euphemism, sickening, but you seem just to search for occasions to be nothing but obnoxious and add nothing but plain attacks and insults to whoever doesn't share your "opinion".

The playerbase wants Johto and every player at a certain point asks for it on the forum.

FACE IT and, please, if you have nothing constructive to say st*u.

Ye totally bro, damn people want johto so much omg

8 hours ago, druido890 said:

yes, sure but... why? 

could you explain to us why you think this?

or, as I think, is it just a judgment given by the whim of not wanting johto?

3 hours region, no new content, no new pokemons, not even any pve activity for pve people. There's better content that the game actually needs and was promised to us since 2014.

1 hour ago, lallo17 said:

eres tóxico.

probablemente la persona más tóxica en este foro.

Como amante de Johto: SABEMOS que hay otras prioridades y SABEMOS que las personas que solicitan Johto todo el tiempo son, para usar un eufemismo, repugnantes, pero parece que solo busca ocasiones para ser nada más que odioso y no agrega nada más que ataques e insultos simples a quien no comparte su "opinión".

La base de jugadores quiere a Johto y cada jugador en un momento determinado lo pide en el foro.

ENFRÉNTALO y, por favor, si no tienes nada constructivo que decir st*u.

I agree, I don't understand why some people are bothered by the idea of adding content that THEY won't "use" because of so much selfishness? It seems that the idea of them adding Johto before their precious HA keeps them from sleeping at night.

1 hour ago, razimove said:

3 hours region

I'm afraid it's not that simple, I want to remind you that you are on pokeMMO, are you sure it will only take 3 hours?

no new content

What interesting content did sinnoh have in more than unova?

We will surely have new objects and interesting areas.

no new pokemons

What pokemon were introduced with sinnoh?

Certainly the legendary lugia and ho-ho will be introduced and captured.

not even any pve activity for pve people.

the storyline, new battlefrontier, the Dojo in Saffron City, Bug-Catching contest, Mt.Silver and the legendary fight with Red.

But surely you just want new pokemon.

There's better content that the game actually needs and was promised to us since 2014.

If you're referring to dungeons then I'll tell you what I think:

I would like them too but a region and all its contents are far superior to some dungeons.

the reason is simple, a dungeon is just a feature, a region, instead, it includes more features.

2 hours ago, JaviFX said:

It seems that the idea of them adding Johto before their precious HA keeps them from sleeping at night.

They're right about the HA; the meta is stuck with the same 10 pokes with exactly the same movesets.

Adding the HA allows many pokes that now are basically useless to be used even in pvp. I myself have the same 2 teams since the beginning of the game because 20 other pokes I want to use are basically trash or simply waaay underperforming w/o HA.

Consider this: with the HA we'll have (pokes+teams)^2.

So to me it should be HA->Johto->Dungeons->Finishing all the unfinished contents in already existing regions-> various implementations to make PokeMMO fells like an actual MMO.

Everyone is happy and the game breathes new air, which is needed considering the "new amazing nothing" added by Sinnoh.

Yes, but as I already said: I fear that the implementation of the HA is destined for a bigger project.

Definitely, the HA is already in the game (some pokemon of certain trainers have it) so this feature was voluntarily BLOCKED by the developers, perhaps to release it along with something else. (for example together with dungeons, *)

* or with Johto

ok i'll stop :P

53 minutes ago, lallo17 said:

Everyone is happy

This will never be the case. The casual, competitive, and PvE communities are so far apart in what they want from this game that nobody will be pleased with what the developers choose to do. Their solution to that seems to be adding absolutely nothing to the game, so we can all be unhappy together.

3 hours ago, druido890 said:

What interesting content did sinnoh have in more than unova?

Actually it did have some, plus its not a 3 hours region.

What pokemon were introduced with sinnoh?

Do you really need me to answer this one or can you figure it yourself? Asking for a friend

the storyline

it has no storyline almost

new battlefrontier

do people even do BF? Since it was introduced it's been a, go there if you want to have a record in the listings and never enter again. Ah wait I'm lying, I go there if I have BP to sell. 

would like them too but a region and all its contents are far superior to some dungeons.

Sorry this just showcases my earlier comment, on how clueless you are.

TL;DR; for a very very casual person, johto is the way to go, afterall that's all they ever done, play storylines (which guess what, you can do on any emulator), for anyone that played a tiny bit more than the 20 hours of storyline, there's a whole different perspective.

Edited by razimove

Actually it did have some

Right! Like the Battle Zone and the Undergrounds and... oh, wait...

Do you really need me to answer this one or can you figure it yourself?

I'll answer.

Considering that more than the half of Sinnoh's dex is made of already available 1st and 3rd gen pokes:

Garchomp. You only care about Garchomp. Everybody cares about him and only him. Don't fake it. You care about the other few pokes as much as I do...

Maybe someone likes that flaming-a** monkey.

it has no storyline almost

1st and 2nd gen are the the friggin' base of pokemon franchise itself! I mean... how on earth someone would even consider this gibberish.

do people even do BF?

No, since it is basically castrated and there are something like 3 modalities... Come on you're making up your arguments at this point.

And to be fair I DO beacuse is the only place where I can fight with friends in coop.

Sorry this just showcases my earlier comment, on how clueless you are.

Please demigod of Dungeons, explain us common idiotic mortals the Truth! Why isn't a pokemon region worth as a Dungeon? Because we're argumenting, you're saying "naaaah it's not how you all are saying"

for anyone that played a tiny bit more than the 20 hours of storyline, there's a whole different perspective

ehmmmmmm guess what... I suppose we have way more than 20h...