Make Pheno Exclusive Mons Easier To Find!

Etanums

Question

Pheno exclusive mons are the vain of every player trying to complete their ot pokedexs. So I suggest,

1)We actually make unovas tvs functional and announce phenos just like swarms or maybe some npc could tell you .

2)Make pheno exclusive mons "very rare" in grass or whoever they spawn .

3) more phenos happen at the same time , I'm not sure why their limited to only 1 or 2 at a time and only stick around for 10mins . But it sucks . I mean sometimes they do spawn a non unova Mon but it's not justifiable imo.

In all honesty , I would love if all of these where implemented. I mean they don't sound very hard to implement... I'm not dev so idk honestly. I'm just kind of annoyed trying to complete my own pokedex .

Screenshot_20220110-200205.png

5 answers to this question

1)I'm all for unova tvs showing swarms but not phenos cause it would make hunting them solo too easy. A tip that would make hunting phenos easier is to set a ping for the word and listen for it in global chat or channel chat. 

2)Making exclusive pheno pokes very rare where ever they spawn means they wouldn't be a pheno exclusive poke any more lol. This really defeats the point of making the poke a pheno exclusive.  

3) Phenos along with safari zone and honey tree pokes are very creative ways of letting us access pokes. Part of the charm of these mechanics is the difficulty/rarity . It adds to the experience of finally catching the pokes and completing the OT dex. Without this difficulty the experience of completing the dex would be even more bland.

In a game with a 1/30k shiny odds i dont see them increasing the number of phenos or the duration which they occur simply because its harder to solo hunt the phenos. Its highly unlikely but gl with your case.

1 hour ago, BrokenJoker said:

1)I'm all for unova tvs showing swarms but not phenos cause it would make hunting them solo too easy. A tip that would make hunting phenos easier is to set a ping for the word and listen for it in global chat or channel chat. 

2)Making exclusive pheno pokes very rare where ever they spawn means they wouldn't be a pheno exclusive poke any more lol. This really defeats the point of making the poke a pheno exclusive.  

3) Phenos along with safari zone and honey tree pokes are very creative ways of letting us access pokes. Part of the charm of these mechanics is the difficulty/rarity . It adds to the experience of finally catching the pokes and completing the OT dex. Without this difficulty the experience of completing the dex would be even more bland.

In a game with a 1/30k shiny odds i dont see them increasing the number of phenos or the duration which they occur simply because its harder to solo hunt the phenos. Its highly unlikely but gl with your case.

1) guess that makes sense. And I already do have that ping thing going on too. No one ever reports one unless it's in a high traffic areas where people farm or port cities.

2) the idea of making them "very rare" was that you could still find them solo given enough time. And if you where lucky enough to find pheno it would be a guaranteed encounter with whatever pheno appears there. If phenos worked like in the original games I would never complain about this.

3)your comparing apples to oranges here . If I could pay in game money or use an item to find a pheno then sure you got an point here . But trying to find 1 or 2 phenos that only last 10mins in a whole region is like trying to find a needle in a haystack solo.

I swear if a poke like garchamp where a pheno exclusive everyone would be complaining about this. All these pheno exclusive mons are ... Not very good to put it lightly imo. Just mons to add to a list that needs finishing.

Arceus help me

Edited by Etanums
21 hours ago, Etanums said:

Mons exclusivos Pheno são a vaidade de todo jogador que tenta completar seus ot pokedexs. Então eu sugiro,

1) Na verdade, fazemos unovas tvs funcionais e anunciamos phenos como enxames ou talvez algum npc possa lhe dizer.

2) Faça mons pheno exclusivos "muito raros" na grama ou quem quer que eles apareçam.

3) mais phenos acontecem ao mesmo tempo, não sei por que são limitados a apenas 1 ou 2 de cada vez e ficam por 10 minutos. Mas é chato. Quero dizer, às vezes eles geram um non unova Mon, mas não é justificável imo.

Com toda a honestidade, eu adoraria se tudo isso fosse implementado. Quero dizer, eles não parecem muito difíceis de implementar... Eu não sou dev, então não sei honestamente. Estou meio chateado tentando completar minha própria pokedex.

Captura de tela_20220110-200205.png

Interessing.

And one question: Why you don't found phenos in Grass? Audino is the most easier from coming in Grass Phenos and you didn't found one?

Edited by caioxlive13

I do think more phenomena should be going on at a time but 10 is definitely overboard. Probably more like 4, one for each type of phenomenon. That way, if somebody's hunting for say an Audino, they don't feel like they wasted 10 minutes because the grass isn't shaking anywhere.