Why isn't synchronize active when the sync Pokemon dies?

ZinedSemiurgod

Question

Why isn't synchronize active when the sync Pokemon dies? I think when our Pokemon dies synchronize must be still active because with this way your sync Pokemon can't get exps and you can use it on other regions. You don't need no more buy new sync Pokemons for new region or you can catch more useful Pokemons for finish quest line. And you can use with trace ability when you searching a spesific ability it's more practice; you don't need no more Pokeballs, money and waste time. 

5 answers to this question

You know, I'm pretty sure it used to work like that.

You could have a fainted party leader with the out-of-ability you want to be using.

I guess they changed it intentionally at some point, so I don't imagine they'll change their mind again.

They probably actually want to encourage you to train random utility pokemon that make your life easier in the long run, and not JUST comps.

So if you say "it makes us buy specific sync pokemons for new region", well, that is exactly what they want to accomplish.

I guess they just thought it's broken that you bring a level 12 abra, faint it, and then hunt lv60s natured in cerulean cave.

They actually want you to train it to 60.