GTL Community - (No more classes)

DrBarryPSK

Spoiler

GTL Masterclass 

There are many methods to make money in PokeMMO, and primarily many people choose to stick to the bare bones method of Gym Runs, Berry Farming etc. 

Im here to offer more experienced players an alternative to the widespread existing methods of farming cash in PokeMMO!

I've been GTL flipping for quite a while and have a deep understanding of how to flip/snipe on GTL. What I'm offering is the opportunity for people interested in learning the GTL market to join sessions on discord (see below for link) in which i have split all the information i know into three parts; Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced (I prefer to deal with Pokemon rather than items on the GTL). These three parts will run through every thing i know about GTL to give you guys trying to learn about the GTL a head-start in a more semi-personal manner. Once someone has finished learning the content (Beg, Int, Adv.), I'm confident with a little extra help from myself that they have all the necessary means to begin their GTL journey and begin making profit!

Thanks to everyone that participated! I'm sorry to anyone wanting to join but i have to start focusing on other things and Uni coming up soon, so i can't be really doing classes anymore as they require me to rotate times throughout the day and ruining my sleep schedule etc. I got a lot more participants than i expected and I thank every one of you, it was super fun and I hope your GTL journey continues ? (Refunds will be going out for pending sessions) 

twitch-panel-design-maker-for-basketball-streaming-channels-3194f_3.png.90db8b7f5b554e589b552ba54670e662.png

Edited by DrBarryPSK
  • DrBarryPSK changed the title to GTL Masterclass - (Finalising Price - Work in progress)
  • DrBarryPSK changed the title to GTL Masterclass - Join now!

Can you provide us some evidence of your success to justify these prices?

e.g. What was your net worth at the beginning and now, without paying for RP?

Just curious, as no offence this is a nice idea, but I personally would rather trust players like YettoDie and Quakkz.

Edited by Imperial
1 hour ago, Imperial said:

Just curious, as no offence this is a nice idea, but I personally would rather trust players like YettoDie and Quakkz.

Yeah fair point man! So from my perspective these prices are actually very low considering the demographic and player base im targetting. Hopefully players that use the easy repeatable money methods like Gyms/Berries can implement this into what they're already doing and eventually shift primarily making money from GTL. So to those players this 3 session cost of 1m (at the time of this reply) would basically be one of the more fruitful investments they make. I myself am a returning player (Came back before the halloween event 2021) i used play years ago (2014 acc) but since then have wiped my account of everything and only now have started to accrue my net worth. So i think from around a 10-20m Net worth in about 3 months i'd say from gtl alone ive made at LEAST 150m but its close to probably 250-300m. Obviously here you'd have to take my word for it but i have made many friends in the past 3 months that can vouche for me and my experience in flipping/sniping on the GTL. And so this is about the extent of "evidence" to my credibility i have. If you're sceptical you can always just wait till you feel comfortable and have learned a bit more about it! You can always join the discord (everything is relatively new) but im almost always in there (Aest times) you can come chat to me personally ? 

Here's couple screenshots i guess - But yeah either way you look at it whatever i show you is never definitive proof - even if i show you me taking shines/flips/snipes out of my mail who's to say that they were real snipes. What i am going to offer is a 75% discount for the first beginner session, and if you're in the discord yourself you can see the responses after the first session is done ?

Spoiler

537380209_ScreenShot2022-01-06at10_25_09pm.png.72115c042dafe6a576b31ef90c152316.png1230943931_ScreenShot2022-01-06at10_38_46pm.png.25e00daee733aa150e23408dc9213ea7.png

Edited by DrBarryPSK
3 hours ago, Poufilou said:

Just throwing that out here, business man to business man : what stops anyone from recording a so-called session and share it publicly to others ? I'm not sure I understand the stonks here

Yeah man very fair point! I've thought about it and i can't stop anyone from recording it and although it would hinder my business, whatever trust i have for the players of PokeMMO will be tested here haha. If they do decide recording it is worth it then im doing something right! Also if you check the deeper into what I'm offering is a more personal style coaching/ help once some1 has run through beg-int and finished advanced. ❤️

Edited by DrBarryPSK
On 1/6/2022 at 1:48 PM, Imperial said:

I can tell that i was one of the 1st guys who took this and learn a lot. I started fliping with less than 1mil, and and less than 2 weeks my networth groth at almost closs to 10 m without doing it non stop.

U can defently make some extra money and u can always flip while shiny hunt or farming other way of money. 

Imo price is way too low for the value u get, specialy if u never did it or u at the begning of your journey . 

• DrBarryPSK changed the title to GTL Community - (No more classes)
  • Damian locked this topic