Allow me to be heard by a senior member of staff since i've never had the chance.

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE DISMISSAL
i'll get straight to the point my account was banned for RMT and i have never and will never be involved in that kind of thing.

i was banned while on a break from the game to come back and find my account banned and yes its passed the 6 month cut off but i was on a break from the game and unaware i was even banned, i WAS NOT PLAYING THE GAME at the time of my Ban and therefore i was hacked.

Just PLEASE check chat logs and whatever going back in time for my account and you will see i was always helpful and never did anything dodgy not even get a mute.

i would also like to add i have FOUR other accounts and none of those have so much as a mute and your telling me since 2012 when i started playing i have a completely clean record on all my accounts and suddenly i decide to RMT it frankly ridiculous.

i just want someone with common sense to read this appeal and read it carefully i did nothing wrong and never have and want my original account back and its frankly incredibly unfair i get permanent ban for someone stealing my account.

i would be willing to give the names of all my other characters on all my accounts and you will see they have a completely clean record,

yours faithfully 

necrosis

2 hours ago, necrosis said:

i would also like to add i have FOUR other accounts and none of those have so much as a mute and your telling me since 2012 when i started playing i have a completely clean record on all my accounts and suddenly i decide to RMT

or maybe you got bored and wanted to see if you can get away with it xD

all the best with your appeal 

• Revz locked this topic