make christmas events and dungeons 1-player too

Plbbrt

Do you want christmas event and other dungeon events be playable with single player too?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want christmas event and other dungeon events be playable with single player too?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

Question

I don't like doing co-op cos if one teammate quits in between, everything goes wrong.. I dont have much friends who like pokemon, irl so im forced to go and play with random people.. 

Plus if its single player, u could play according to your convenience.. that means if you don't have 2 continuous hours to spare for grinding, u could log in and play with breaks like 30 minutes every day (continuing from the same spot).. 

I'm not saying to remove co-op with 2,3,4 players.. im just saying let playing as 1 player also be an option..

Edited by Plbbrt

1 answer to this question

i wanna say , let s not call it Xmas Event, because its Xmas struggle :D .... it neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds HOURS & HOURS & HOURS & HOURS .. lots of coffeeeee, lots of water ... lots of foooood ... lots of PATIENCE, & we don't forget we gotta "bring" stacks of HAX RNG (criticals, no missing, no status...) so let s agree on calling it Xmas Struggle xD
This Event has showed me how much pokemmo users are so kind, gentle, kind & the most important, they are good players & strat makers, im proud of being part of some squad
SPECIAL THANKS TO @DeusBruno@pikabuuhBiqueta ❤️❤️❤️
also gracias amigos @JayGray@Branasohamizoss 
and yeah i d like to have solo as an option :D (but grinding with an alt is also good)