Let's talk about Winged Helmet price.

4 hours ago, sherteminys said:

I'm curious. How much are you planning to invest in this vanity or how much you did? 

nothing right now. There are 2 things that can shaken up the vanity price, first CNY where people will focus on the vanities released during that event and then the months after, where the vanity market calms down a lot. ill stack them at a later point when the price has proven itself

9 hours ago, sherteminys said:

Do you think 50m is that much in one year for the first vanity that went up to +10m in less than a week after the xmas event? 

This. Have we ever seen something like this before? The santa present is already at 300K which is more expensive than the presents from LAST YEAR, damn. Don't even get me started with the winged helmet, its price is literally rising 1M every day. I bought one for 8M two days ago and I'm already making profit from it.

This leaves the question. How much do you think the winged helmet will cost by the end of the month? We can't tell for sure what will happen when the chinese new year event starts but I think it's safe to assume that the prices will keep rising until then.

Edited by Yusedric
14 hours ago, Yusedric said:

This. Have we ever seen something like this before? The santa present is already at 300K which is more expensive than the presents from LAST YEAR, damn. Don't even get me started with the winged helmet, its price is literally rising 1M every day. I bought one for 8M two days ago and I'm already making profit from it.

This leaves the question. How much do you think the winged helmet will cost by the end of the month? We can't tell for sure what will happen when the chinese new year event starts but I think it's safe to assume that the prices will keep rising until then.

Winged Helmet = Mage´s Staff. 

8 hours ago, sherteminys said:

Winged Helmet's are losing value right now because it's price was overated and the vanity market price it's going down. So IMO don't buy Winged Helmet's right now, you're losing money. Wait until the new year event.

Yeah, this was bound to happen eventually as people want to make money fast for the chinese new year event. Let's just wait and see what happen when the event ends. Until then, expect prices to keep dropping

12 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Rip anyone who bought them for more than 18m a few days agoimage.png.0c9318334d955e058788a0ebf7f91f13.png

I wish I was as good with irl stonks as I am with winged helmets.  Offloaded all of mine, except the one I'm keeping for personal use, between 18 and 15.  I guess I just kinda felt it coming, I always thought they were too ugly to be the next GDM. 

16 hours ago, Yusedric said:

Yeah, this was bound to happen eventually as people want to make money fast for the chinese new year event. Let's just wait and see what happen when the event ends. Until then, expect prices to keep dropping

Nah, some rumors (around 10 hours ago from time of this reply) is spreading among Chinese. It says dev is gonna punish hoarders in some way and causing all Chinese selling them.

-I do not know where this news comes from and pretty sure it is just rumors-

On 1/20/2022 at 10:27 AM, Riesz said:

Nah, some rumors (around 10 hours ago from time of this reply) is spreading among Chinese. It says dev is gonna punish hoarders in some way and causing all Chinese selling them.

-I do not know where this news comes from and pretty sure it is just rumors-

But this ends up adding complications - what if people genuinely want to buy a lot of items in order to invest in the long-term? For example myself and probably many others purchase multiple stacks in order to wait until prices rise months or years later (unless I misunderstood).

I could imagine there being new features added in GTL for future updates, but punishing hoarders is wrong to a certain extent.

2 minutes ago, Imperial said:

But this ends up adding complications - what if people genuinely want to buy a lot of items in order to invest in the long-term? For example myself and probably many others purchase multiple stacks in order to wait until prices rise months or years later (unless I misunderstood).

I could imagine there being new features added in GTL for future updates, but punishing hoarders is wrong to a certain extent.

It's just a rumor, we're not punishing hoarders.

36分钟前,Imperial 说:

It seems some Chinese, who are using translator didn't translate Kyu's recent comment properly and let their imagination ran wild.

Words + fear are truly best weapon