Let's talk about Winged Helmet price.

As I did in it's moment with Golden Dragon Mask(+28m now) here is a post with the Winged Helmet to talk about it.

Here we have the actual prices. A few days ago they were about 3.6m and now a lot higher.

image.png.17d0ac0ea398a92e64548eb5b479f708.png

What's on with that price? The event has not finished yet. Is that difficult to get it from santa's present? Do you think it will drop in price as mage staff did?

PD: Special mention to the wolf mask that they also increased its price a lot

Prices reflects the rarity of the item, the rarer an item is, the more valuable it is .. 
plus getting a santa's present isn't that easy for everybody .. it needs strats, patience, teamwork and don't forget RNG :D .. so i think, it s just a thought, prices will go down again between 3.5m & 4m, but i don't think it will drop to mage's staff's prices (1.6m) i don't think this at all, absolutely (halloween event is a solo event, Xmas is a 2-4 event) & that makes sense of the low number of santa's present compared to the pumpking goodie bags
Knight Helmet is a cool hat, everybody likes (it fits mage's staff xD)

Ps: Starlight Hat .... R.I.P me

Okay I didn't expect that climb. Now 5.3m seems cheap. Even with that I think is not worth buying now. It's so sad that every post I make of a vanity that is rising in price it continues so hard. I honestly invested 0 in this vanity(and I doubt I will lol) as I did with golden dragon mask I don't even have these vanities. 

Just do gtl flipping and wait for a lucky drop like me ( 590k lol and i missed it , but i got a one for 3m in gtl xD )

Also I'm agree with the difficulty idea , cuz getting a 1 freaking Santa present is literally taking a while ( 30-40 mins if you know what are you doing and your squad was pretty good too ) , not like the Halloween event , cuz even the hard mod was easy even with Nidoking and clefable lol , and you get 5 pump goodies in like ( 10 mins !! If you know the right strat )

12 hours ago, BaliAds said:

Whenever events like this happen there's a huge windfall of cash for the community imo

Due to that people have loads of money to spend on items and the demand increases, since the winged helmet probably has a low drop rate it's obvious people are willing to buy it for an absurd price

That's true but in this case I think it has gone further because every santa's present costs 190k. So it's cheaper to buy it at 7m than opening presents to get it.

On 1/2/2022 at 5:43 AM, Imperial said:

They are expensive because they are a rare drop in the Santa Presents, similar to the Mage's Staff at Halloween.

Yes, the price will significantly drop like the Mage's Staff - I'm certainly not making that same mistake again.

You sure about that? Imagen

8 hours ago, Yusedric said:

You sure about that? Imagen

Yeah it surprised me too, but the drops are rare and people are still feeling nostalgic about it.

Anyway wait until the LNY event in February, that's when I believe the price will come crashing down.

19 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Yeah it surprised me too, but the drops are rare and people are still feeling nostalgic about it.

Anyway wait until the LNY event in February, that's when I believe the price will come crashing down.

One thing I would like to talk about is that you need to open santa's present to have an absurd probabily to get it and they're 280k/each right now and only 6 pages listed. I think there are less winged helmets than wolf masks. So IMO this vanity will at least rise up to 50m this year if not more. And if @Darkshade talks with the admin's and they approve to make it colourable I won't imagine it's value. (I also think in the LNY event we will have a drop in price but until this event comes the price will continue rising).

30 minutes ago, sherteminys said:

One thing I would like to talk about is that you need to open santa's present to have an absurd probabily to get it and they're 280k/each right now and only 6 pages listed. I think there are less winged helmets than wolf masks. So IMO this vanity will at least rise up to 50m this year if not more. And if @Darkshade talks with the admin's and they approve to make it colourable I won't imagine it's value. (I also think in the LNY event we will have a drop in price but until this event comes the price will continue rising).

50m lmfao