Gym rebattle guide (Not for beginners) This will be updated.

First off, this guide will not teach you how to make/buy the team. So unfortunately you will have to look up breeding or make the cash to buy the pokemon on your own.  

This is a quick hand version of my run. If you follow this guide you should be able to do all 33 Gym leaders, mortimoto, and Cynthia in 2 hours(2 Amulet coins). I will be adding a more details guide in the future and as I learn/things change. . If you have any questions, you can mail me in game- Dupeiter

Team: 
-Whimsicott with tailwind and prankster ability and torkoal with drought abilty, explosion is also helpful, the odd time one of these might live. Both of these
you want to be under lvl 40, you want these to die. Only item that you can use here is rocky helmet on whims, and heat rock on torkoal for extended sun. 

-Two Typholsions(Lvl100) with 2x31 (special atk and speed) with modest nature and a choice specs on both of them. (THIS IS NEEDED FOR GYMS YOU DONT HEAL ON)

-Flygon(Lvl100)- Choice band for item. This doesnt need to be bred, mines not, but you want a speed nature so it ouspeeds your garchomp to pop ballons on electric gyms.

-Garchomp(Lvl100)- Life orb for item, adamant nature, with 2x31  (Attack, Speed). Life orb is so your not locked into earthquake, or other moves. This is the only pokemon where I will recommend a move set. Earthquake, Crunch, Fire fang or Fire blast, Dragon claw. 

Also the typholsions, flygon, and garchomp also will need to be max evs. Also both eruptions will need PP max on the moves, along with rockslide on flygon and earthquake on Garchomp.

Go Whims/Torkoal/Typholsion/Typholsion/Flygon/Garchomp (So its slot1/slot2 etc, so you know what I mean later.)

****Note****: "Sun" and "Tailwind: will be used as Whimsicott/Torkoals name. Just shorter. 

Start sinnoh/Sunyshore, do puzzle then pop your coin b4 talking the leader

-Sunyshore/Volkner- Sun/Tailwind, switch to Ty's, 2x eruption (4 turns)
-Veilstone/Maylene- Open Tys, 2x eruption. (3 turns)****The odd time a Ty will get hit here by Staraptor or Zangoose, both outspeed you. You will still win no  problem, just switch the damaged Ty out in the next gym. (3-4 turns)

-Hearthome/Fantina-Move Flygon into 3rd/4th slot (which ever Typholsion has less PP on eruption, or the one that got hit). Use rockslide/Eruption. (3-4 turns) 
****Note****Rremember to put Typholsion back into its slot in party, or when u go in eterna, it wont be double typholsion. Also sometimes jellicent will cause an issue here and live. 

Just keep using eruption, should be ok. If not use Garchomp or other Ty if something dies. 
***Heal at oreburgh
-Oreburgh/Roark-Tailwind/Sun, Switch to Ty's, 2x eruprtion, (4 turns) 
Etnera/Gardenia-Open Ty's 2xEruption. (3 turns)
***Heal in Pastoria
-Pastoria/Crasher Wake-Sun/tailwind,Switch to Tys, 2x eruption, (4 turns)
***Switch to Hoenn
-Dewford/Brawly- Open Ty's 2x eruption. (3 turns) You may take damage here, if so don't use that Typholsion in the battle in Mossdeep, use the one with more hp. 

-Fortree/Winona- Open 2x tys, 2x Eruption (3-4 turns)
****Note****You can heal here Lavabridge if u dont think u can do all of Mossdeep without healing, then do mossdeep after Petalburg or Mauville.
-Mossdeep/Tate and Liza- Switch the healthier Ty in for Garchomp. Open Flygon/TY Rock Slide/Eruption.  (3-4 turns)
***Heal in LaveBridge
-Lavabridge/Flannery-Sun/tailwind, flyon/chomp, rockslide/eq. (3 turns)
-Petalburg/Norman-Open Ty's, 2x eruption (3-4 turns)

-Mauville/Wattson-Switch Chomp/Flygon into 3rd/4th slots, as long as flygon is faster, pops Air Ballons on his pokemon and kills. (3 turns)

***Switch to kanto
****Heal on Cinnabar Island
-Cinnabar/Blaine-Sun/Tailwind, switch to- You can go flygon/chomp here.  (Fire Fang/Fire Blast for tangela) or go flygon/typholsion, both work, but tangela can be a snag sometimes.

(4 turns)

-Saffron/Sabrina- Switch Flygon into 3/4th slot eruption/rockslide. (3-4 turns)
-Fushisa/Koga-Just open Tys, 2x Eruption, if you get red carded, use rock slide on flygon, and if chomp switchs in with a ty, use dragon claw/Fire Blast on the stronger pokemon.
***EARTHQUAKE WILL KILL TYPHOLSION DO NOT EARTHQUAKE WITH IT OUT*** This is why life orb is good here, You can use A none A.O.E move (earthquake), and that and eruption

is enough to finish. (3 turns)
****Heal in Pewter City
-Pewter/Brock- Switch flygon back to 4th slot. Sun/Tailwind, Switch Ty's 2x eruprtion. (4 turns)

**Note** The odd time he will have a flashfire Ninetales, when this happens I just switch in Flygon/Chomp and kill it. 
-Celadon/Erika-Open Tys, 2x eruption. (3 turns)

**Note**: Sometimes she will have a victrebell or Venusaur on her Team. It will out speed you and you will take some Damage, but you should still win no problem. 
-Vermillion/Lt. Surge- Switch flygon/chomp to 3/4slots, Rockslide/Eartquake. (3 turns)

Note: If you have have 6-8 minutes left here you can do this gym. You should be able to get at least 1 or 2.
****Switch to unnova****

IF YOU HAVE TIME LEFT ON FIRST COIN: You can do these 3, or do however many you can fit it. Then any left you throw on the end of Unova
***Heal in Straiton
-Straiton City:(3 Brothers) Yes, you can battle all 3 of them here. 
 -Water-Open Sun/Tailwind, Ty's in, 2x Eruption. (4 turns)
 -Grass-Open Ty's, 2xEruption. (3 turns)
 -Fire-Switch Flygon in for the Typholsion with the lower pp (One should have 2/8, open should have 3/8) eruption/rockslide or put Chomp/flygon in, Rockslide/Earthquake. (3 Turns)

******Coin 2******

Do Cannon puzzle, then use your coin before you talk to Skyla.
-Mistralton/Sklya - Here can be tricky, Flygon is annoying, its faster and does enough damage that your weak ty and the full HP one wont do enough to kill it. (stops you from opening 2x Ty's) and Drizzle/Pelipper, a lot of times, she saves for last (stopping the Sun boost). I like to Open Chomp/Ty. I Dragon claw if flygon is there, and Eruption. Then just always Dragon claw the Stronger pokemon of her two (You pick up on this over time) (3-4 turns)

-Nimbasa/Elesa- Switch Flygon out for the weaker Ty or the one with less pp. Open Flygon/Ty, Rockslide/Eruption. (3-4turns) 
-Iccuris/Brycen -2x Ty or Flygon/Ty works here(if one got damaged at some point)Oone Eruption will kill, rock slide takes out Focus Sash pokemon. (3 turns) 
***Heal in Opelucid City
-Opelucid/ Iris- Sun/Tailwind, 2x eruption. (3 turns)
-Nacrene/Lenora-Open Ty's, 2x eruption (3-4 turns). Blissy/Chansey can be here opener here. Doesn't change much, Chansey sometimes lives, it just helping hands, you finish it next turn.

***Heal in Driftveil City
-Driftveil/Clay- Sun/Tailwind, 2x eruption, (4 turns)

******* Do any of the 3 Brothers you may have missed here, as long as You finish t least the water brother, no need to heal. Just repeat the steps at the end of coin one.
-Castelia/Burgh-Open 2x eruption(3 turns) 
***Switch to sinnoh
***Heal in canalave
-Canalve/Byron- Sun/Tailwind, Switch Ty's, 2x Eruption.  (4 turns)
-Snowpoint/Candice-Open Ty's, 2x Eruption. (3 turns)
***Swith to Hoenn
***Heal in Rustboro City
-Rustboro/Roxanne-Sun/Tailwind, 2x Eruption. (4 turns)
***Heal in Sootopolis City
-Sootopolis/Juan- Sun/Tailwind, 2x Eruption. (4 turns)
***Switch to kanto
-Cerulean/Misty-Sun/Tailwind, 2x Eruption. (4 turns)

If you get good at this you should be able to get this done in 1 Hour 40 minutes or so. Leaving you 20 minutes to do Mortimoto in Castelia City and Cynthia in Undella Town.

I don't really have much of a strat on these, I just Jolteon, Gengar, Scizor, Pelipper (rain for thunder cause its fun) Garchomp, Flygon. All 5x31 Natured/Evd except flygon. 

Mortimoto is easy, Gengar/Jolt one shot most of his team and when he puts in a pokemon with Earthquake, I switch Flygon in, Fighting, Gengar. Cynthia I open Jolt and just hope for the best honestly. Just play type advantages, I usually get threw both without healing in under the 20 minutes left on the coin. 

I hope this guide helps you make some good cash here in PokeMMO. Again if you have any questions, just ask!! 

Edited by Dupeiter
Updating Information
  • Dupeiter changed the title to Gym rebattle guide (Not for beginners) This will be updated.
  • 1 month later...

Love this post! One small update I do in my runs is during coin 1 the end of hoenn can be done in many different ways. Winona has Dragonite now so unfortunately eruption is not the fastest method, I suggest flygon/ty rock slide eruption or flygon/chomp rockslide dragon claw the Dragonite. She also has more than one dragon sometimes so I typically use rock slide eruption then heal in lavaridge. I have also gotten my time down in the other gyms where you can go to Mossdeep after Winona, heal, battle the twins then do Flannery without sun/tail wind (shes easy just rockside eq). 

Another small note unless you have Ocarinas for fly, surf, and cut you will need to teach your mons these moves. Flygon can learn fly, Ty can learn cut so to start I suggest just buying surf or running to the pc for when you do Juan. (If you are low on time and stuggle with cynthia skip Juan and do cynthia to max amount of money from your last coin)

I know this "isn't for beginners" but these tips should help newer players to gym runs. GLHF everyone!

Heeeeey Dupeiter.

Loving this, I think this way might make me more efficient in my gym battles (normally have about 15 minutes left on my 2nd coin after all gym battles, that includes swapping Ty's for Blastoises for Fire Gyms and Jynxes for Iris, I also do them in a different order than this xD)

Ive been considering a Flygon in extra slots for a while now and it seems like a solid idea (the extra 2 I usually carry is Haunter and Volcarona) but is there another option instead of Garchomp? Sinse its pretty.. idk eww? (expecting incoming hate as per ch2 usual :rolleyes:)

Also, whats the strategy when it comes to Juan? Because on the 2 occasions I choice Specced both Typhlosions, and both at 100% HP, His Kingdra survives. (Both EV trained in Sp. Atk so both have the stat at 348)

Edited by Elizn
I found out who mortimoto is lol

Do you think Aerodactyl/Archeops adamant 31 attk + spe rock slide + dragon claw can work in place of flygon?

I trained an archeops and works very well. also for fortree gym the leader lead with a drizzle pelipper and dragonite so maybe lead sun/tailwind and go into typhlosion?

Edited by pokemonmaster69

https://pokepast.es/8a659fa0f924c09b I use this team for Gym Battles

Questions about my team:

1 - Why Krokodile and not other Ground mon?
 Krokodile , your advantage is have the correct speed for Gym. In this strategy, i use Togekiss to break sash with Hyper Voice, so the other mon that will go to Earthquake must need to be more slower than togekiss. Togekiss with this spread have 284 Speed, so anything that have 283 speed or less is Acceptable, and Krokodile Adamant with max EV and IV on Speed has exactly 283 Speed. For other mons, like garchomp, i will need to use a Specific spread to get this 283 Speed.

2 - Why togekiss for Sash and Ballon breaking?
 Most of teams have rock slide to break sash and ballon, however using this force you to use Wide Lens on your mon to Rock Slide don't miss. Hyper Voice have the advantage of doesn't give supereffective on most part of types, that means -1 text. Combine it with great Sp. Atk of Togekiss and the option of use a Wise Glasses or Choice Specs to break sash and ballons, and give a great damage on opposing mons, if don't OHKO em.

3 - Why don't have Life Orb and instead have Wise Glasses on some mons
 Using this itens gave 2 Advantages:
 - The message "<Pokémon> is hurt by it's Life Orb!" will not appear, so it's -1 Text.
 - You don't lost HP for each attack, which means less times going heal on Pokémon Center.(Only if one faint or basically you runs out of PP.)

4 - Why you use smeargle? 
 Smeargle isn't used on Run. Basically he only hold a Exp. Share and level up while you're farming, to be selled later on GTL

5 - Are all moves listed on Poképaste required? 
 For Manectric and Jolteon, yes. For others, no, i only put to fill the remain slots. Krokodile only need of Crunch , Rock Slide and Earthquake. Togekiss only need Hyper Voice. Typhlosion, only eruption.

Strategy:

Spoiler

Routes that i follow. Heal if some area move(EQ, Eruption, Discharge, or Hyper Voice) runs out of PP, or some mon faint. I don't want to put the exactly point because i don't know if you will PP Max your moves early or later. Remember of Hidden Power for jolteon and Manectric for some gyms Water and Flying that have Ground-type mons.

<---First Amulet--->

Hoenn - Start

Mossdeep - Make Mossdeep Puzzle. Jolteon/Manectric. Activate Amulet in front of twins, then start battle. Spam Discharge and GG. If appears a Claydol, switch to Krokodile/Togekiss and Spam Hyper Voice + Crunch(On Levitate mons)/EQ(If don't have Levitate mons, that usually are Rock, Steel or Ground.)
Sootopolis - Go with Jolteon/Manectric, spam discharge. If Rain is Activated by Drizzle, use Sunny Day on first turn.
Fortree - Go with Jolteon/Manectric, spam discharge.
Mauville - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Lavaridge - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Rustboro - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Dewford - Go with Jolteon/Manectric. If someone use Final Gambit, enter with togekiss and spam double Hyper Voice with Jolteon(Almost certain that Final Gambit will aim Manectic), or with Hyper Voice + Earthquake Krokodile(If other mon KO Jolteon.).
Petalburg - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.

Kanto - 2nd Region

Vermilion - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Celadon - Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice.
Saffron - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice. Don't enter with Typhlosion Here, usually sabrina runs with a Flash Fire Typhlosion.
Cerulean - Go with Jolteon/Manectric, spam discharge. If Rain is Activated by Drizzle, use Sunny Day on first turn. If you lost accuracy on first turn due to Muddy Water, keep attacking until one mon being KO'ed. So, try to enter with other combo, like Double Hyper Voice(Jolteon + Togekiss) or Hyper Voice Togekiss + Earthquake Krokodile. If lanturn is used, try to use Hidden power or something else, don't use Discharge because he can have Volt Absorb.
Pewter - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Cinnabar - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Fuchsia - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide + Hyper Voice, avoid use Earthquake due to have thousand of red cards in this Gym.

Unova - If still have time:
Strialton - Go on 3 Gym leaders. Krokodile/Togekiss on Chili(Fire-Type), Typhlosion/Togekiss on Cilan(Grass-Type) and Jolteon/Manectric on Cress(Water-Type.) You know the stategy.
Nacrene - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide.
Castelia - Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice.
If still have time, Nimbasa City - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide.

<---Second Amulet --->
Note: On unova, if you maked one of gyms in first amulet, you can skip him here.

Sinnoh - Start
Pastoria City or Canalave City - Choose one and do it without amulet. Then, make puzzle of other and activate Amulet before facing Gym Leader. Jolteon/Manectric for Pastoria(Water-Type), spam discharge , use sunny day in case of rain, and GG. Krokodile/Togekiss for Canalave(Steel-type) -  Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Sunyshore City -  Krokodile/Togekiss, Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice. If your internet service isn't good, better skip this gym.
Oreburgh City -  Krokodile/Togekiss, Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Eterna City - Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice.
Hearthome City - Go with Jolteon/Manectric , spam discharge, use flamethrower for Rotom, and you're fine.
Veilstone City - Krokodile/Togekiss, Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Snowpoint City -  Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice.

Unova - 2nd Region
Strialton - Go on 3 Gym leaders. Krokodile/Togekiss on Chili(Fire-Type), Typhlosion/Togekiss on Cilan(Grass-Type) and Jolteon/Manectric on Cress(Water-Type.) You know the stategy.
Nacrene - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide.
Nimbasa City - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide
Driftveil City - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide
Milstraton City - Go with Jolteon/Manectric , spam discharge, HP ice for Flygon, GG.
Icirrus City - Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice. 
Opelucid City -  Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide

If still have time:
Morimoto and Cynthia - Change to one team full of LvL 100 with varied types of moves, and fight with both. This matchs is complety unpredictable, so i can't fix one strategy for him.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/19/2022 at 3:12 PM, caioxlive13 said:

Nice team... i'm gonna make me a nem team based on this.. i have a hail team that is not much efficient. but one thing that works for me is having a Zebstrika (@shell bell) faster than my manectric (@leftovers)... Both with Lightining Rod and spammim discharge for +1 SpA each pokemon each round

I don't get the Togekiss though. Why Hustle and why C.Specs instead of Scarf? Wouldn't a faster togekiss breaking sturdy and air ballons so Krookodile finish with EQ (and moxie activation) better?

Thinking about puting a adamant Archeops @Wide Lens instead? good idea? 

16 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

Nice team... i'm gonna make me a nem team based on this.. i have a hail team that is not much efficient. but one thing that works for me is having a Zebstrika (@shell bell) faster than my manectric (@leftovers)... Both with Lightining Rod and spammim discharge for +1 SpA each pokemon each round

I don't get the Togekiss though. Why Hustle and why C.Specs instead of Scarf? Wouldn't a faster togekiss breaking sturdy and air ballons so Krookodile finish with EQ (and moxie activation) better?

about zebstrika + manectric , i prefer jolteon because Volt Absorb help to recover health more quickly than Shell bell/leftovers, giving longevity to your jolteon, and reducing the number of times that you go to PokéCenter, reducing the time spend. I actually use jolteon with Wise Glasses to avoid LO damage. 

about togekiss, the abillty doesn't matter because you will spam Hyper Voice. Choice Specs is for more damage, but scarf is useful on Brawly Gym, on dewford, because of leads with Final Gambit. Krokodile with this spread has 283 speed, while togekiss have 284. Even without scarf, togekiss still are more faster. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2022 at 1:12 PM, caioxlive13 said:

Questions about my team:

1 - Why Krokodile and not other Ground mon?
 Krokodile , your advantage is have the correct speed for Gym. In this strategy, i use Togekiss to break sash with Hyper Voice, so the other mon that will go to Earthquake must need to be more slower than togekiss. Togekiss with this spread have 284 Speed, so anything that have 283 speed or less is Acceptable, and Krokodile Adamant with max EV and IV on Speed has exactly 283 Speed. For other mons, like garchomp, i will need to use a Specific spread to get this 283 Speed.

2 - Why togekiss for Sash and Ballon breaking?
 Most of teams have rock slide to break sash and ballon, however using this force you to use Wide Lens on your mon to Rock Slide don't miss. Hyper Voice have the advantage of doesn't give supereffective on most part of types, that means -1 text. Combine it with great Sp. Atk of Togekiss and the option of use a Wise Glasses or Choice Specs to break sash and ballons, and give a great damage on opposing mons, if don't OHKO em.

3 - Why don't have Life Orb and instead have Wise Glasses on some mons
 Using this itens gave 2 Advantages:
 - The message "<Pokémon> is hurt by it's Life Orb!" will not appear, so it's -1 Text.
 - You don't lost HP for each attack, which means less times going heal on Pokémon Center.(Only if one faint or basically you runs out of PP.)

4 - Why you use smeargle? 
 Smeargle isn't used on Run. Basically he only hold a Exp. Share and level up while you're farming, to be selled later on GTL

5 - Are all moves listed on Poképaste required? 
 For Manectric and Jolteon, yes. For others, no, i only put to fill the remain slots. Krokodile only need of Crunch , Rock Slide and Earthquake. Togekiss only need Hyper Voice. Typhlosion, only eruption.

Strategy:

Hide contents

Routes that i follow. Heal if some area move(EQ, Eruption, Discharge, or Hyper Voice) runs out of PP, or some mon faint. I don't want to put the exactly point because i don't know if you will PP Max your moves early or later. Remember of Hidden Power for jolteon and Manectric for some gyms Water and Flying that have Ground-type mons.

<---First Amulet--->

Hoenn - Start

Mossdeep - Make Mossdeep Puzzle. Jolteon/Manectric. Activate Amulet in front of twins, then start battle. Spam Discharge and GG. If appears a Claydol, switch to Krokodile/Togekiss and Spam Hyper Voice + Crunch(On Levitate mons)/EQ(If don't have Levitate mons, that usually are Rock, Steel or Ground.)
Sootopolis - Go with Jolteon/Manectric, spam discharge. If Rain is Activated by Drizzle, use Sunny Day on first turn.
Fortree - Go with Jolteon/Manectric, spam discharge.
Mauville - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Lavaridge - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Rustboro - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Dewford - Go with Jolteon/Manectric. If someone use Final Gambit, enter with togekiss and spam double Hyper Voice with Jolteon(Almost certain that Final Gambit will aim Manectic), or with Hyper Voice + Earthquake Krokodile(If other mon KO Jolteon.).
Petalburg - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.

Kanto - 2nd Region

Vermilion - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Celadon - Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice.
Saffron - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice. Don't enter with Typhlosion Here, usually sabrina runs with a Flash Fire Typhlosion.
Cerulean - Go with Jolteon/Manectric, spam discharge. If Rain is Activated by Drizzle, use Sunny Day on first turn. If you lost accuracy on first turn due to Muddy Water, keep attacking until one mon being KO'ed. So, try to enter with other combo, like Double Hyper Voice(Jolteon + Togekiss) or Hyper Voice Togekiss + Earthquake Krokodile. If lanturn is used, try to use Hidden power or something else, don't use Discharge because he can have Volt Absorb.
Pewter - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Cinnabar - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Fuchsia - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Use Rock Slide + Hyper Voice, avoid use Earthquake due to have thousand of red cards in this Gym.

Unova - If still have time:
If still have time, Nimbasa City - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide.

<---Second Amulet --->
Note: On unova, if you maked one of gyms in first amulet, you can skip him here.

Sinnoh - Start
Pastoria City or Canalave City - Choose one and do it without amulet. Then, make puzzle of other and activate Amulet before facing Gym Leader. Jolteon/Manectric for Pastoria(Water-Type), spam discharge , use sunny day in case of rain, and GG. Krokodile/Togekiss for Canalave(Steel-type) -  Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Sunyshore City -  Krokodile/Togekiss, Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice. If your internet service isn't good, better skip this gym.
Oreburgh City -  Krokodile/Togekiss, Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Eterna City - Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice.
Hearthome City - Go with Jolteon/Manectric , spam discharge, use flamethrower for Rotom, and you're fine.
Veilstone City - Krokodile/Togekiss, Use Rock Slide if needed, however you use more EQ + Hyper Voice.
Snowpoint City -  Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice.

Unova - 2nd Region
Nimbasa City - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide
Driftveil City - Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide
Milstraton City - Go with Jolteon/Manectric , spam discharge, HP ice for Flygon, GG.
Icirrus City - Go with Typhlosion/Togekiss, use Eruption + Hyper Voice. 
Opelucid City -  Go with Krokodile/Togekiss. Spam EQ + Hyper Voice. If needed, rock Slide

If still have time:
Morimoto and Cynthia - Change to one team full of LvL 100 with varied types of moves, and fight with both. This matchs is complety unpredictable, so i can't fix one strategy for him.

Hey caixolive, I saw on another post that you now use excadrill for your gym reruns now. With drill, it's literally the same except replace Krook EQ with excadrill right? I realize this is kind of an asinine question but I wanted to make sure cuz I'm new to all this xd

Edited by Aeliea24
11 hours ago, Aeliea24 said:

Hey caixolive, I saw on another post that you now use excadrill for your gym reruns now. With drill, it's literally the same except replace Krook EQ with excadrill right? I realize this is kind of an asinine question but I wanted to make sure cuz I'm new to all this xd

Yea. Excadrill's advantage is their amazing ability in form of Mold Breaker, that prevents Levitate mons from escaping the Earthquake, and also bypass Sturdy entirely.

47 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Yea. Excadrill's advantage is their amazing ability in form of Mold Breaker, that prevents Levitate mons from escaping the Earthquake, and also bypass Sturdy entirely.

Gotcha, thanks

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Oh yeah also I saw the Jolteon is now timid instead of modest. Is there a reason for that?